Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck the "beautiful people"

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★

coming s00n 2 Charlotte!!!
I'm just an ogre. Always been an ogre. Why h8 me? u my fren dude!!!!

Last edited:
Literally could bang pretty whore. But chad only

Marilyn Manson is kind of an "integrated" build-in pseudo opposition to keep outcasts within the system. This is like Fox News going on abou tthe "mainstream media" and the "liberal elites", despite being a billion dollar corporation shilling for the capitalist ruling class as well. Marilyn Manson is fairly established Hollywood mainstream ... and he has influenced degenerates like Miley Cyrus with her stage shows with absurd negro women and giant dildos and shit like that.

I heard "Colombine" worshipped Marilyn

I heard "Colombine" worshipped Marilyn

No, they hated his music. They're favorite band was KMFDM.

Chad only!!!! Why hate another man? It's pointless

This tune is special to me, as I can play this on the guitar

I can’t listen. To that satanic stuff tbh

Marilyn Manson is kind of an "integrated" build-in pseudo opposition to keep outcasts within the system. This is like Fox News going on abou tthe "mainstream media" and the "liberal elites", despite being a billion dollar corporation shilling for the capitalist ruling class as well. Marilyn Manson is fairly established Hollywood mainstream ... and he has influenced degenerates like Miley Cyrus with her stage shows with absurd negro women and giant dildos and shit like that.
high iq

Yeah, tremedeously high IQ

Oh look, jews!
Don't look at them celly!
Maybe they'll go away...

this song is unironically based, sadly beckies will use it to say shit like "im not like the other girls" yes you are whore.
Based