Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck the Bachelor's Tax

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Fuck the very idea of it, and that it could ever exist, or may exist again! As if I can control whether or not I'm in a relationship. This is involuntary, and yet, if this stupid tax existed, I'd have to pay extra out of my paychecks (which would probably go to some worthless cunt and her crotch-fruit by other men) for something I have no say in.

Fuck the idea of it, fuck the idea of punishing men for not getting laid as if that isn't punishment enough in and of itself, and fuck anyone that supports it! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree: If the world were just, and the people actually responsible for rising celibacy and bachelor hood were held accountable, it'd be a Bachelorette's Tax!

Tax needs to be lower and simplified, gutted of all its SuperPAC tax policy.

It's absurd that 1/3 of your income goes to the government. Like wtf.

Tax needs to be lower and simplified, gutted of all its SuperPAC tax policy.

It's absurd that 1/3 of your income goes to the government. Like wtf.
I fully agree. It's hard enough to afford copes as it is.

It's absurd that 1/3 of your income goes to
Jewish people united states of america antisemitism goy pol png favpng aa1yChRj8JKBMTTF9Xa2sdb

God damn there is a Wikipedia article about it and apparently historical precedents exist.

every few months there are rumors about govt wanting to introduce it in Poland
it's unlikely because that'd be opposed by almost everyone but on the other hand our govt is running out of money very fast and they're getting desperate
you already get more tax return if you're married and you get 500 zł every month for every child you have
chads are so privileged already but they want to bully lonely people even more
just force lonely guys to hand over all their money to chad in the country with the WORST male-to-female suicide ratio in Europe theory
surely that won't make them drop out of the society en masse :lul:
ELcnOMyUEAAJ31A

Let's remind everyone that such tax would be a blatant sex discrimination and would therefore be illegal in any country that respects human rights.

That being said, affirmative action should be illegal too but no-one seems to care.

Last edited:
Fuck the very idea of it, and that it could ever exist, or may exist again! As if I can control whether or not I'm in a relationship. This is involuntary, and yet, if this stupid tax existed, I'd have to pay extra out of my paychecks (which would probably go to some worthless cunt and her crotch-fruit by other men) for something I have no say in.

Fuck the idea of it, fuck the idea of punishing men for not getting laid as if that isn't punishment enough in and of itself, and fuck anyone that supports it! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree: If the world were just, and the people actually responsible for rising celibacy and bachelor hood were held accountable, it'd be a Bachelorette's Tax!
Never heard of that. Is it real?

This is a thing?!? wtf!

I'd gladly donate my coom fapped out to waifus as tax if they took it

That being said, affirmative action should be illegal too but no-one seems to care.

affirmative action is in theory awful but irl it’s solid because I benefit.

there should be a 100% bachelorette tax instead

Germany has it. Marriage gets subsidized heavily for rich people.

Anotherproof tradcuckery and their vice signaling is just about their shekels.