Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK THAT ‘RATING’ SHIT!!!!!

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You're either conventionally attractive or unconventionally attractive. If it's the former, well you can always ride through life with your looks (you'll obviously appeal to a wide range of people, minimal racism, etc.)[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is where the problem comes in (the latter). Alot of ethnic men get very insecure about their looks, even though they do appeal to some women.[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Straight up, men are HORRIBLE judges of other mens appearances. HORRIBLE. This happens because a) men get too 'logical' and only use conventional beauty standards b) Straight men arent sexually attracted to men so even more of a reason to be indifferent to men who don't look 'all that'/conventionally attractive.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Unconventionally attractive ethnic men: be confident in your looks! It doesnt matter you're not 'white and handsome', chances are, you're attractive enough in your exotic way. [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you're ethnic and have been checked out/pursued by women, congratulations, you've earned the right to use the 'looks are subjective' card to DEFEND your looks, and can identify yourself as unconventinally attractive, exotic beauty, or w/e.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So the next time a bro (or people in general) make fun of you trying to pursue a girl, you have a REAL, PROVEN defense mechanism of 'looks are subjective'. And if they call bullshit, that's their problem.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's MINDBLOWING how subjective looks are. i.e. when in a social environment (i.e. the gym) that girl finds you cute but the other 20 ppl think you're a 4/10. You see the picture?[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why do the opinions of 90% of guys calling you a 4/10 matter when there's that one special girl you're attracted to who finds you to be an 8+/10 ?[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You know what's going to happen if ethnic unconventionally attractive men get insecure about their looks? Some other, more confident (better looking) guy is going to snag that pretty girl who liked you but you were too unconfident about your looks...[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Play the numbers game IRL and you'll never know, you might appeal to some women. I am not sayin that you wil be chad im just pointing out that you need to try and come out youre shell.[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you never try you might as well stay INCEL for the rest of you’re life.[/font]

unconventionally attractive is a myth. if its over its over

Popbob said:
unconventionally attractive is a myth. if its over its over

Thats te only good thing about ratings they can point ou that you are its over tier. Sub 4...

Most guys are average they dont have the right to be here

This is true if you are average or below average. Not for truly ugly people though

You're either attractive to women or you're not. If you're posting here, you're not attractive to women. The end.

Unconventionally attractive is sort of a cope. Features that are attractive in men are typically non negotiable, forward growth, good jawline good eye area FWHR skull and frame, the less of these characteristics you have the less attractive you are period.

Some features can be negotiable though like skin colour, eye colour ect but standards are rigid for men.

I made a thread like this some time ago and I agree that it's either you're good looking or not the rating system doesn't matter. As an ethnic male, I know I'm not attractive to women nor do I have any kind of exotic appeal. I have gone for girls who are interested in guys that look like me but still not managed to have any success. Women have a problem with how my face looks.

I could use this as great cope, thanks op

Very true, ratings don't mean shit. Some dude may be a 4/10 to us, but he could be considered hot in the eyes of girls. Most male models are in the 5-6/10 range after all. It's all about you get treated by females.

True, typically unless women rate you the ratings is useless

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I've always believed this classic saying had truth to it

these classics are there for reason