Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck tallfags

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

I fucking hate tallfags. I wish I was at least 6'6, I fucking hate not being this tall.

Fuck the fucking universe.

Screw the gene game

It is true that I don't have to try very hard to get laid.
Admitted to living in Minecraft creative mode.

I wish i was tall, but i'm a manlet

whys a spic boomer on 4chan?

Doesn't care enough about fucking at 50 yo, but cares about clothes? Aww, the poor thing, must've been so difficult for him throughout his entire life!

Doesn't care enough about fucking at 50 yo, but cares about clothes? Aww, the poor thing, must've been so difficult for him throughout his entire life!
I genuinely hope they get in a car accident that causes permanent paraplegia. Women hate cripples no matter how tall they are.

i swear there hasn't been a time when a tallfag would whine about his "hardships" and sound genuine. It always comes out as either trolling or humblebragging. Same?

everything is relative

Then slit your throat as well you Kalergi kike mongrel

Crazy. I think they are much rarer compared to mexico tho
their both 40% of the population and they likely live in their own areas where their the majority, after from all the spics and niggers with all their crime, drugs and cartels.
shit, you have japanese communities in brazil and for some reason, brazil has the highest population of japanese people living outside japan.
the creator of no game no life is Brazilian-japanese too.