Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck summer

fghhjkl645

fghhjkl645

Greycel
My whole friend group is ascending even if theyre mostly sub5s. My chad friend keeps talking about the girls hes sleeping over with almost all the time now and my sub5 friends are getting girlfriends and summer flings.

The worser part is theyre planning on going out with the other girl friend group when one of my friends is back from theyre vacation. And the much worser part its 5 and 5, that means i will get brutally humiliated because none of them will want me. I keep getting trolled and humiliated by girls because of my fucked looks, is not my problem because i was born with it genetic lottery bruh

I wish i was atleast sub5 and NT i would definitely ascend this summer and not ending up a useless celibate incel. Ive been thinking about looksmaxxing but I have a ugly ogre face (genetic) and ASD (genetic) so it would be impossible to fix that

Mogs me for having friends irl

kill them if they dont stop bragging

Improve and become a chad yourself
/s

If you like that anime you should watch nisekoi and ore monogatari, They are both fun

If you like that anime you should watch nisekoi and ore monogatari, They are both fun
Thanks for the suggestions, havent found any new ones for a while

The worser part is theyre planning on going out with the other girl friend group when one of my friends is back from theyre vacation. And the much worser part its 5 and 5, that means i will get brutally humiliated because none of them will want me
Dude just stop being friends with them i cut off everyone i knew with gfs and im much happier now

sub5s ascending in droves like this is unheard of. maybe theyre just normies and ure the true sub5 jfl. either way, this is why having normie friends is such a hassle because they will never fail to remind you that they mog you to oblivion and back. find some incel friends or cope harder because your current friends will start going on and on about their girlfriends/flings which is BRUTAL to listen to

Brutal
Do what you can to looksmaxx.

Dude just stop being friends with them i cut off everyone i knew with gfs and im much happier now
I wish there was incel dudes in my school but theyre all bluepilled cucks worshipping foids

sub5s ascending in droves like this is unheard of. maybe theyre just normies and ure the true sub5 jfl. either way, this is why having normie friends is such a hassle because they will never fail to remind you that they mog you to oblivion and back. find some incel friends or cope harder because your current friends will start going on and on about their girlfriends/flings which is BRUTAL to listen to
There is only some closeted incels in my school but they are fucking cringe and more bluepilled than the normies

Nigger, I hate the skeeters! Summer sucks ass because of those faggy bloodsucking cunts.