Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck society fuck humanity

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
We basically cheat the natutal system to get food.
Many "not enough good looking" lonely men are in their basement every single day FOR YEARS meanwhile more good looking people are experiencing the true life EVERY WEEK.. Heck, some even every single day.
Women that are looks fucking matched are not going for their male partners. Why would they when they can put on make up and go from 3/10 to 6/10 and get good looking men. Even bad looking girls get dates because men are so desperate to get sex because they can't get a better female partner due to hypergamy.
Fuck humanity for fucking up this planet and it's air that we breath.
Fuck females who get their vaginas wet to criminals that are bad people who wouldn't feel any remorse killing an innocent kitten or a disabled man who was just going to his grandsons from his disabled wife  and he worked odd jobs because he couldn't work any real job due to his throat cancer(3 guys 1 hammer). 

Fuck this society and 7.5bil population. Society is like a full of rats that spreading like a fucking virus.

I shouldn't have been alive in this shit because I couldn't drink breastmilk due to my shitty mom's gene that couldn't produce milk. I should've been a dead baby long time ago but here we are. Being fucking misearable.

People heavily act on their hedonistic desires and also have very short attention spans.

I know that feel OP.

Fuck this shitty society, I agree brother

SOCIETY IS CANCER

Humanity was a mistake. It should end. Kim Jong Un or an asteroid, I don't care.

Fuck it, we should all get the rope now. Its over.

What's wrong with spending your life in the basement?

I spent my twenties out there. It's gay. Stay inside, stay online, start smoking to hasten death.

A Good Friend said:

I spent my twenties out there. It's gay. Stay inside, stay online, start smoking to hasten death.

Preach

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Preach

I don't want to keep down those with real potential, crabs in the bucket mentality or whatever, but the chadliest of hang-gliding chads falls apart. There is no good death. Life is a raw fucking deal.

A Good Friend said:

We live only once and we spent our only lives rotting? What kind of life is that? Do you think it's good? I don't think so.. better do drugs and party hard before you die... but we can't unless surgeries.

Weed said:
A Good Friend said:
We live only once and we spent our only lives rotting? What kind of life is that? Do you think it's good? I don't think so.. better do drugs and party hard before you die... but we can't unless surgeries.

No reason to glorify passing time. It's not whether or not you're on some yacht with topless bitches, it's about being engaged and not suffering. Have you ever truly enjoyed anything you fought hard to get, or dreamed of obtaining? It never lives up, nothing lives up. A life well lived is one lived as far from suffering as possible. But it always catches up with us. Suffering and ennui. Fucking sucks.

Just stay engaged, stay distracted.