Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck society and its unwritten laws

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
What crimes have I committed
What did I ever do to deserve this life of isolation and misery
All I ever did was sit in the corner of my class took notes and eat my lunch alone where nobody could find me and then straight to my house
but that was not enough for these fuckers they had to bully and hate me because in there eyes I was seen as a leper a murder rapist that there is something wrong with me
school and collage were the worst years of my life for most people they r the best

Last edited:
You are guilty of having a small frame. It's just one of the many causes of dry vaginas.
But cuck and sjw say that
:soy: nobody should be bullied because of the way they look or behave

If all of the latent laws of conduct were written we'd be just as imperialistic in essence as the most monarchic of days in the 16th century.

If all of the latent laws of conduct were written we'd be just as imperialistic in essence as the most monarchic of days in the 16th century.
High IQ

Guilty of being born

You are a creep

Society deserves to burn for how it treats us.

this is why jamal gets to beat up your oneitis and cum on her bruised face while you rot here, stop bullyshaming yikes

Women are chivalric bitches and men are primitive cave dwellers. That's how human are supossed to be and if you're not part of it, then you are reject. Apart from being ugly and manlet.

:reeeeee:ANSWER ME CUCK TEARS ANSWER MEE