Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck sheboons

lmao what the fuck

If you are white and dont have blue eyes or blonde hair, you might as well be ethnic

no fucking way a 30 year old wrote that.

women really never age mentally

Sounds like a copypasta.

Hans left the bunker.

And you, Deshawn, what are you up too...

... the usual between two shooting sessions of blacked for the manlet jew Gregory Aouizerate.

C3408e7215b78140413fe5c624a70aabe4024e77faf4c2293577996b5f28a029

Hans left the bunker.

And you, Deshawn, what are you up too...

... the usual between two shooting sessions of blacked for the manlet jew Gregory Aouizerate.

View attachment 314544
Foids having breakdown when white Chad refuses to fuck her JFL

TBH I didn't read that shit on reddit but I just want to emphasize that I fucking hate sheboons.

I couldn't help but i can just imagining i'm the guy

JBW strikes at it again, fucking 48 year old can pull off ethnics...

And this post at the end (what she did to get attention) just proves that women are nothing more than an animals, just like cats, just like dogs... Like they'll have love for you, but they won't actually.. i don't know how to explain this paradox

“See we African chics tend to have a thing for that whole blonde, blue eyes, long hair look. It's dreamy” can not relate. If anything that was a turn off for black women as I wasn’t a thuggin ass nigguh widda glicky n shiiet muhdick. Although I don’t have long hair.

“ And on the other hand they tend to go all "goo goo gaa gaa" for the more natural looking curvier African woman with darker skin and natural looking hair”
No I don’t. That’s the last type of foid I want.

If you are white and dont have blue eyes or blonde hair, you might as well be ethnic
This. "Whites" without those, especially if they also have non-straight hair, are a separate category from true whites in my book.

Did her bleach break again?

"Opposite attracts" is that why my ugly dick is covered in models wet pussy?

naah dude.. no way he will go for nigga :feelstrash: