Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fuck sex, I need a game where I can play as a serial killer

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I want to be a ruthless serial killer where I can kill people like they are the victims from the 80s slasher movies kill kill kill

Martes

Hotline miami

Hotline Miami 1 and 2 if you haven't played them...

Dead by Daylight is the closest one i think

Can’t drag bodies around
Try Red Dead Redemption 2
The game lets you hogtie random NPCs and then rob and kill them

Last edited:
Not to mention the detailed gore and ability to shoot/hackoff off individual limbs.

Also you can get caught doing it or not get caught and be a jack the ripper type or die in a shootout with many skilled bounty Hunters

Friday the 13th the game and last year the game

I don’t like the western setting, need something more relatable to the modern world

"SIMS 4" or you can play "animal crossing" to increase your levels of T.

I want to be a ruthless serial killer where I can kill people like they are the victims from the 80s slasher movies kill kill kill
LOL play violent video games Brutal doom , Brutal wolfenstien, I am sure there are others if you do your research. XD

Also pretty much every single Hitman game.

I was watching some Youtuber play it, fucking brutal. Just obvious that at this day and age nothing as good as that will ever be allowed to see the light of day

just play it in real life (in minecraft)

Hatred

Dead by daylight is very hard though survivors troll you most times

I was watching some Youtuber play it, fucking brutal. Just obvious that at this day and age nothing as good as that will ever be allowed to see the light of day
graphics ofc are a fairly dated now but yeah. It was a fucking brutal game back then. I would love for them to be able to make a modern manhunt. The new gfx and tech would make it beautiful

i like manhunt 2 more especially on the wii
i could never get into the first one
1 is better ngl. 2 has nicer executions for sure. But damn are those gun mechanics and some of those same levels piss poor. I used to prefer 2, just because I liked the slightly better graphics and executions but i've replayed both several times over the years. The first is just better.

1 is better ngl. 2 has nicer executions for sure. But damn are those gun mechanics and some of those same levels piss poor. I used to prefer 2, just because I liked the slightly better graphics and executions but i've replayed both several times over the years. The first is just better.
yeah maybe ill give it another chance
the real reason i stopped playing was because i got stuck at some crane part i think
its 3.50 on steam right now
might check it out but the thing with these old games they usually dont have controller support and crash
ill probably just play it on emulator actually lol

yeah maybe ill give it another chance
the real reason i stopped playing was because i got stuck at some crane part i think
its 3.50 on steam right now
might check it out but the thing with these old games they usually dont have controller support and crash
ill probably just play it on emulator actually lol
ye the crane bit was annoying I guess but easy enough once you know what to do. Emulators always a good choice