Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck school

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate AP computer science fucking gay retard class I’m about to fail I hate myself for taking this fucking stupid ass class I’m about to fail if. I can’t pay attention I LITERALLY FUCKING CANT MY ADHD IS SO GOD DAMN SEVERE I can’t focus I can’t do fucking work I can’t get off discord. I hate fucking smartphones I hate how badly my dopamine receptors have been fucking utterly destroyed because of smartphones. I can’t do anything I don’t why I joined a sports team senior year I don’t know why I just didn’t go ahead of my work I hate this shit man.

I hate AP computer science fucking gay retard class I’m about to fail I hate myself for taking this fucking stupid ass class I’m about to fail if. I can’t pay attention I LITERALLY FUCKING CANT MY ADHD IS SO GOD DAMN SEVERE I can’t focus I can’t do fucking work I can’t get off discord. I hate fucking smartphones I hate how badly my dopamine receptors have been fucking utterly destroyed because of smartphones. I can’t do anything I don’t why I joined a sports team senior year I don’t know why I just didn’t go ahead of my work I hate this shit man.
JFL comp science is ez as hell in my school + I have a middle man from my friend whos going to help me cheat n shit next semester when it starts

what language are u learning btw

What concepts do you struggle with?

Re: please explain Data Structures to me
Moronism
Png

#183423334Friday, February 12, 2016 2:42 AM CST
If you would like to learn more about Computer-Science, consider visiting a more "official" website to gather proper information. Landau Notation/Big-O notation is designed for the purpose of allowing an individual to optimize/create efficient algorithms. Logarithmic functions are commonly used to measure the progression of algorithms. Time-Complexity focuses on the efficiency of an algorithm's operations within a certain limitation of time. Space-Complexity focuses on the memory resources used/allocated during said operations. It is a very interesting subject.

I wish I was in highschool

even though I would hate every single person there I miss the freedom and the blissfulness

you should enjoy your last year mang
I’ll try it socially but it’ll fucking pain me knowing I’ve been here since 7th grade and I’ll graduate NEVER HAVING GOTTEN HONOR ROLL. It’s all because of math classes/logical reasoning I’ve never gotten a B- or higher EVER IN A LOGICAL REASONING/MATH CLASS. I HATE MATH FUCK I SHOULDVE FAILED GEOMETRY AND NOT OF CHEATED TO PASS.
JAVA AND I SUCK WEVE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT ARRAYS FOR THE PAST WEEK OR 2 AND I DONT KNOW SHIT. I CANT PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS AND I WASTE ALL MY TIME ON DISCORD OR SOME STUPID FUCKING APP INSTEAD OF STUDYING. Many days I don’t even do any homework

Moronism
Png

If you would like to learn more about Computer-Science, consider visiting a more "official" website to gather proper information. Landau Notation/Big-O notation is designed for the purpose of allowing an individual to optimize/create efficient algorithms. Logarithmic functions are commonly used to measure the progression of algorithms. Time-Complexity focuses on the efficiency of an algorithm's operations within a certain limitation of time. Space-Complexity focuses on the memory resources used/allocated during said operations. It is a very interesting subject.

May Bo2cel guide your soul down the river in the afterlife

Moronism
Png

:feelsokman:

JAVA AND I SUCK WEVE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT ARRAYS FOR THE PAST WEEK OR 2 AND I DONT KNOW SHIT. I CANT PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS AND I WASTE ALL MY TIME ON DISCORD OR SOME STUPID FUCKING APP INSTEAD OF STUDYING. Many days I don’t even do any homework
I'm learning javascript its too ez XD

Last edited:
Moronism
Png

Based thank u but first I need to actually learn how to study .
What concepts do you struggle with?
In what specifically? Java rn ID say I’m just struggling with comprehension of the material and remembering it from the back of my head and applying it to different situations.

You go to school, dont complain. You got it easier by not having to work or assisting cawllege. Enjoy a carefree life while you can. If I was you, I wouldnt even care about the grades.
Also you are lucky, you can stare a cute HS cunny wearing hot short skirts and shiiieet

Based thank u but first I need to actually learn how to study .

In what specifically? Java rn ID say I’m just struggling with comprehension of the material and remembering it from the back of my head and applying it to different situations.
Have you tried making a program using the concepts you learned? It helps you retain the information better than just rote memorization.

Have you tried making a program using the concepts you learned? It helps you retain the information better than just rote memorization.
Oh yea i did that for some of the basic concepts I didn’t understand

school is made by jews anyway

even though I would hate every single person there I miss the freedom and the blissfulness

This. Highschool was fucking based. I was still subhuman, but less so.

I miss highschool.

Enjoy it while it lasts OP. Might seem shitty now, but it only gets worse when you leave.

I miss highschool.

Enjoy it while it lasts OP. Might seem shitty now, but it only gets worse when you leave.
I don’t want to grow up man

I don’t want to grow up man
I remember the days of hanging out with my fellow autistic outcasts. We weren't popular, but at least we had a little corner where we did our own thing.

Now that I'm an adult, it's pure isolation.

I said it before and I ll say it yet again. FUCKING youngcels with their "in the school" posts on this forum bro :feelsseriously:
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I'm just waiting for high school to be over so I can LDAR

I miss high school fuck everything after that shit. It's just been even worse

I remember the days of hanging out with my fellow autistic outcasts. We weren't popular, but at least we had a little corner where we did our own thing.

Now that I'm an adult, it's pure isolation.
Damn it’s kinda similar with me but there isn’t really an autistic outcast group tbh. A lot of us talk to many people. I’ve been going to this school since 7th grade it’s gonna be hard leaving especially knowing I HAVENT GOTTEN HONOR ROLL NOT FUCKING ONCE IN THIS STUPID FUCKING SCHOOL.
I’m already 18 and don’t feel like an adult. I really don’t want to be 18
I'm just waiting for high school to be over so I can LDAR
same

I’m already 18 and don’t feel like an adult. I really don’t want to be 18
You're 18 and in grade 12? Must be rough cuz your parents could kick you out any time for the most minor inconvenience. Well at leas there's only a few more months of school left. Make a thread about how your graduation went if you can, it'll be fun to read.

You're 18 and in grade 12? Must be rough cuz your parents could kick you out any time for the most minor inconvenience. Well at leas there's only a few more months of school left. Make a thread about how your graduation went if you can, it'll be fun to read.
Yea I turned 18 about a little over a month ago. But yea not much time of school left I guess I gotta enjoy it