Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck school

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You have to grind through middle and high school, some of the most brutal times of our lives. It is likely a time of boredom, loneliness, bullying, exclusion and hopelessness, now multiply those feelings by 3 and you get College. Then in college, you have to pick the right degree and spend years to pass it in hopes of getting a secured financial career.

But I've came to the realization that connections are the only thing that matter in this bullshit world. Some of my classmates instantly good employed via a handout by a company, others were employed by other friends, others were placed right into some extremely good jobs for their age via parents. It made me realize that employment wasn't really what it was.

I never had a father to guide me into a career, I had to go off the shit choices of my mother and myself alone, a fucking 14 y/o jfl. So not only did I have noone to help me through this, I had noone with connections to help me out. Your opportunities are small, you're forced to start at the bottom and work twice as hard than most people will ever have to.

School has been the most traumatic thing in my life, it is a facility of isolation. A cage where the havers bully the have- nots into suicide and dropping out, where the only thing that matters is connection and knowing the right people. I've had so many nightmares and terrible experiences that it alone has made me into a giga- high- inhib NEET that can barely stand being in public.

Education is a joke

If I shoots up ya college ain't nuttin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.

Can definitely relate. No matter where I go I get humiliated and bullied. I have no qualities and never had any ambitions to be a wageslave but I still tried after school. With no rewards whatsoever. It doesn't matter whether you're NEET or wageslave, as an Incel you'll be humiliated anyway.

For a few bucks more at the end of the month you can perhaps cope a little better but that's pretty much irrelevant when you're dead inside anyway.

My memories of school are almost exclusively negative - being punched, kicked and spit at; humiliated by the boys and ignored by the girls. What exactly kept me from shooting up that fucking place, I'm still not sure. I never learned anything of importance at school, either - I graduated, yes, but I'm basically self-educated, I learned everything outside of school on my free time and just went to school for the meals.

All my memories of school are either ragefuel or ropefuel.

For me, school was occasionally okay because some of my teachers would talk to me about STEM stuff during class. Other then that, it was hell and the only thing I learned was that I didn't belong.

Fuck school would be kinda cool
Fuck school

Still better than wageslaving tbh

School is the prison where you are raped by your moggers and you can't fend for yourself when released of it because you don't belong in a gang.

For me, school was occasionally okay because some of my teachers would talk to me about STEM stuff during class. Other then that, it was hell and the only thing I learned was that I didn't belong.
Based name and based avi, my avi was Proudhon, a fellow reader of Fourier with some disagreements.

I managed to attend a global top 10 University and am currently extreme STEM-maxxing to statusmaxx to 1mil / year by the time I am 25.
It isn't what it is cracked up to be. I spend all day doing mathematics so mind-bendingly complex that its bordering on what a human being can do, and code stupid fucking AI prototypes till 1AM at night (like right now). Stacy and chad are fucking and living their best life, while I dedicate my life to a fucking Robo waifu fantasy. Fucking JFL at statusmaxxers

Modern education blows. Not to mention school is now basically a Chad wins institution.

Wish I was home schooled. All the worst moments of my life happened at school.

School shooters are heros for that reason
(its a joke FBI)

I managed to attend a global top 10 University and am currently extreme STEM-maxxing to statusmaxx to 1mil / year by the time I am 25.
It isn't what it is cracked up to be. I spend all day doing mathematics so mind-bendingly complex that its bordering on what a human being can do, and code stupid fucking AI prototypes till 1AM at night (like right now). Stacy and chad are fucking and living their best life, while I dedicate my life to a fucking Robo waifu fantasy. Fucking JFL at statusmaxxers
Based as fuck. See what Stacy think when we’ve integrated our superior minds into quantum supremacy AI gods.