Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK!!!!!! SAW A HUGE COCKROACH IN MY MOMS BATHROOM

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I stopped sleeping here because every few days I would find a cockroach climbing the walls of her apartment but she told me that they were all gone this time. BULLSHIT! Just now I walked into the bathroom and saw a BIG ASS roach climbing on the walls. I jumped off the toilet got a broom, and knocked it into the shower drain with running water.

I'm so fucking scared right now there is no fucking way i can fall asleep in this place. I'm literally checking around every 5 seconds to see if theres another roach around. Every gust of air on my leg and arm hair make me freak out thinking a roach is crawling on me. FUCK ROACHES!

I hate bugs, if I find one I get obsessed with hunting them all down and killing them.

We are subhuman. We deserve to live among roaches.

Idk much about roaches but. If it's a black roach and not a brown one. I don't think that will do it. they're extremely good in water. Natural habitat.

Eeek! A roach!!!

Nah, but don't worry about roaches, they're like you and me.

One time, at my mom's old house, a sewer pipe below our home broke and literally hundreds of roaches invaded the house via drains, walls, and cracks

I hate bugs, if I find one I get obsessed with hunting them all down and killing them.
Same. If theres a spider or roach in my room I cannot sleep until I kill it. Insects are so fucking disgusting looking

Idk much about roaches but. If it's a black roach and not a brown one. I don't think that will do it. they're extremely good in water. Natural habitat.
It was a brown one. I dont think it could've survived the amount of current from the water.

Eeek! A roach!!!

Nah, but don't worry about roaches, they're like you and me.
No man. Roaches are nothing like us. They freak me out. I cannot describe the eerie feeling of when I was sitting on the couch one day and a roach crawled up near my ear. The sound it made crawling up the couch right next to my ear still haunts me
One time, at my mom's old house, a sewer pipe below our home broke and literally hundreds of roaches invaded the house via drains, walls, and cracks
I would literally sleep outside if that happened at my place tbh.

Bruh if you just sprinkled it down the drain it's coming back up :feelsLSD:

Cockroaches are cute bro
i have that many cockroaches in my house I consider them as pets tbh.

I stopped sleeping here because every few days I would find a cockroach climbing the walls of her apartment but she told me that they were all gone this time. BULLSHIT! Just now I walked into the bathroom and saw a BIG ASS roach climbing on the walls. I jumped off the toilet got a broom, and knocked it into the shower drain with running water.

I'm so fucking scared right now there is no fucking way i can fall asleep in this place. I'm literally checking around every 5 seconds to see if theres another roach around. Every gust of air on my leg and arm hair make me freak out thinking a roach is crawling on me. FUCK ROACHES!
I was afraid of them till I read they are completely harmless, they can do 0 damage to humans except for their aspect.

Bruh if you just sprinkled it down the drain it's coming back up :feelsLSD:
Nah bro. I had the water running for like 5 minutes
Cockroaches are cute broView attachment 113289i have that many cockroaches in my house I consider them as pets tbh.
Gross tbh.
I was afraid of them till I read they are completely harmless, they can do 0 damage to humans except for their aspect.
I know they're harmless, however I cannot shake the thought of one of those hideous freaky looking things crawling on me in my sleep, also they just simply look disgusting and scary tbh. Yeah its lookism, I know. But it's not lookism towards humans, or a species that matters so who cares.

I hate them too. I one time stayed in a motel WAY down in southern Texas and there were flying, large cockroaches everywhere. It's safe to say that I didn't sleep that night.

At least you don't have to deal with a scorpion infestation. When I lived in Las Vegas I'd wake up to scorpions on my wall or hallway. I was lucky enough to never get stung, and I actually kept one as a pet but they still scared me. The cons of living in the desert.

At least you don't have to deal with a scorpion infestation. When I lived in Las Vegas I'd wake up to scorpions on my wall or hallway. I was lucky enough to never get stung, and I actually kept one as a pet but they still scared me. The cons of living in the desert.

If u gotta live with them, make roach friends
Can they climb inside you?

Same. If theres a spider or roach in my room I cannot sleep until I kill it. Insects are so fucking disgusting looking
Lookism has no jurisdiction

I hate insects but spiders are absolute bros tbh. They wouldn't hang out at your place if they didn't have a food supply (actual annoying/harmful bugs). Also they tend to chill on their nets and don't move around too much.

[SuicideFuel] mogged by cockroaches
Watch
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan
Mοdcel
-

JoinedJul 22, 2018Messages4,972
Nov 3, 2018
Do you ever realise that most animals who survive and don't get eaten are having sex while you're not? I walked out into my kitchen and saw a cockroach on the bench scurrying to get away from me, I am too apathetic to kill the disgusting little thing.

Think about its beady little eyes, its grubby little mandibles, its six spiny legs crawling across your floor, its glossy wings which it buzzes about if you try to grab it and the smooth-ish segmented shell that covers its whole body. Now think about the fact that this cockroach is sexier than you. There are cockroaches out there who want to get mad bug action with the cockroach you just imagined, giving it dozens of little cockroach babies that go out into the world and get cockroach sex as well. Generations of sexy little cockroaches go by in the space of a year, while you rot in loneliness and are considered disgusting to look at because of your height or the arrangement of bones in your face.Try imagining being sexually attracted to a cockroach. I look at a cockroach and can barely imagine what it would be like to get horny after looking at one of those things, but it happens every day and these cockroaches get way more action than you can ever get.

You are mogged by the dirtiest, creepiest looking creatures it is possible to see on a daily basis. Having a shower and avoiding creepy direct eye contact with women in public won't save you from getting mogged by a roach when you turn on the lights

I always kill insects when I see them.

Pathetic foidlike reaction tbh.

I like cockroaches. They remind me of myself.

Why? People kill insects because they think they’re ugly. Foids would do the same to us if they could.
Wanting to kill ugly things is natural. It's impossible to defeat the nature. Foids would still want to kill me even if I didn't kill insects.

They deserve to be crushed with a hammer.

Glad I dont live near those things

If theres a spider or roach in my room I cannot sleep until I kill it. Insects are so fucking disgusting looking
Just FYI (and showing how educated I am), spiders are not insects.
And why not call an exterminator? Every time I move into a new apartment, I call a guy to kill everything inside.

Cockroaches are funny. I like to see they walking around. I like how fast they run. Sometimes i put them in jars and let the poor creature there for days.