Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Ron DeSantis

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
This is more than the venting flair - this is RageFuel.

Faggot-ass Floridian bitch Ron DeSantis is having planes full of illegal aliens flown from Florida to California. Why not send them back to their countries of origin? Because, Ron DeSatis is a globalist fool just like his pal in Florida who’s married to an illegal Mexican, Jeb Bush.

View: https://youtu.be/hLQqw6176bU

California needs to be annexed.

He's doing this to punish limousine liberals who keep encouraging illegal immigrants but don't feel any of the consequences. Abbot and DeSantis' plans worked like a charm and got BIden to finally take the immigration problem seriously.

He's doing this to punish limousine liberals who keep encouraging illegal immigrants but don't feel any of the consequences. Abbot and DeSantis' plans worked like a charm and got BIden to finally take the immigration problem seriously.
hmm

good point why is the spic flying in more beaners?

Send them back to Texas and Florida. Who gives a fuck about rednecks getting replaced?

And why would incels love cousin-fucker redstates and the inbreds there?

California needs to be annexed.
Well, what I can say is that Gavin Newsom won the election by promising illegal Mexicans citizenship and Obama had already given the invaders DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals), so at least 60% of the state voted for him because of that (Mexicans have each other’s backs). Teachers voted for Newsom because he was pro union. Of course young people voted for the Democrat.

Cops and military tend to vote Republican, however, there aren’t enough of them (or rich conservative whites) to sway the vote that much.

I thought he was based for resisting the Covid lockdowns & vaccine bs, but now I see he is no more than another Zio-Con shill for Israel. We really have the worst politicians in the United States of Jewmerica.

The Mexican American Border needs be Militarize any kill any Illegal alien trying to cross the border.
Th 77205400

You think cops and hillbilly thugs for corporations care about you?

I thought he was based for resisting the Covid lockdowns & vaccine bs, but now I see he is no more than another Zio-Con shill for Israel. We really have the worst politicians in the United States of Jewmerica.

Kakistocracy

Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.

You think cops and hillbilly thugs for corporations care about you?
You heard the cop, “We seized fifteen-hundred pounds of meth” - half of it was going to Hunter Biden’s house.

Faggot-ass Floridian bitch Ron DeSantis is having planes full of illegal aliens flown from Florida to California. Why not send them back to their countries of origin?
He can't. No country will allow a plane full of refugees to land. He can only fly them inside the US.

I am not a fan of RDS but don't use bad arguments to counter him.

He can't. No country will allow a plane full of refugees to land. He can only fly them inside the US.

I am not a fan of RDS but don't use bad arguments to counter him.
Fuck Ron DeSantis, he should have ordered the plane to go to a FEMA camp.

This is more than the venting flair - this is RageFuel.

Faggot-ass Floridian bitch Ron DeSantis is having planes full of illegal aliens flown from Florida to California. Why not send them back to their countries of origin? Because, Ron DeSatis is a globalist fool just like his pal in Florida who’s married to an illegal Mexican, Jeb Bush.

View: https://youtu.be/hLQqw6176bU

Every time I look at that thumbnail I ask myself what the fuck is going on?! Look at those bastards, they are wearing nice clothes - and they are all males.

Solution : Bombs 90 X the power of tsar :feelshaha:

Send them back to Texas and Florida. Who gives a fuck about rednecks getting replaced?

JoinedJun 6, 2023Posts52

Pretty sure you are a redditor and why would said beaners leave for red states when they get better welfare and are less likely to be punished for crime because muh racism in a lot of blue states? Why should incels support republicans? Gee idk maybe because the dems think we should pay for the reprocussions of roastie's chad chasing, support affirmative action taking jobs from low value more qualified men and giving it to toilets and worst of all think our speech is "hate speech" and would absolutely love if it was criminalized. Could add their hate for self defence and soft on crime stance because dems are effeminate and worship chad/tyrone thugs and value them over us and get more upset if you protect your life and property and god forbid hurt the poor thug. Could throw in the troon agenda which just further shows they hate any male who isn't chad to such an extreme not even small boys are safe from their abuse.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you are a redditor and why would said beaners leave for red states when they get better welfare and are less likely to be punished for crime because muh racism in a lot of blue states? Why should incels support republicans? Gee idk maybe because the dems think we should pay for the reprocussions of roastie's chad chasing, support affirmative action taking jobs from low value more qualified men and giving it to toilets and worst of all think our speech is "hate speech" and would absolutely love if it was criminalized. Could add their hate for self defence and soft on crime stance because dems are effeminate and worship chad/tyrone thugs and value them over us and get more upset if you protect your life and property and god forbid hurt the poor thug. Could throw in the troon agenda which just further shows they hate any male who isn't chad to such an extreme not even small boys are safe from their abuse.
Since when have rednecks and white trash ever been kind to low value and biologically defective men? Dems support welfare so the latter can neetbux. Why work some working class shit job when you can get disability?

Plus, the white bitches of deplorables are the most vile of the human race. Many of them are fat, subhuman pigs too.

Pause the video at 0:59 - that looks like a limousine bus! :feelsree:

Since when have rednecks and white trash ever been kind to low value and biologically defective men? Dems support welfare so the latter can neetbux. Why work some working class shit job when you can get disability?

Plus, the white bitches of deplorables are the most vile of the human race. Many of them are fat, subhuman pigs too.
its america so the majority of toilets are fat subhuman pigs just leftist ones are rabid sjws ontop of it. You might make a semi fair point on NEETbuxx but then if we had a normal healthy economy without affirmative action, mass immigration supressing wages and hyperinflation working is not so bad. For the low value point nobody cares about low value males obviously (beyond maybe some ultra traditional religious sects or islam course thats because we can be useful to them) just a lot of our interests coincide. Its safe to say in a society that would encourage monogomy and not encourage promiscuity its unlikely anyone without some serious physical or mental deformity would be damned to inceldom instead of every male who is less than a 4/10 with likely a fair number of males above that relegated to inceldom nowadays or even worse cuckoldry.

On a note about the religious part julaybib sounds like a truecel who islammaxxed. Id argue islam's militancy plays a major role as well afterall maybe fighting with guys you might have to rely on in a life and death situation with for foids that are not even present anyway because he is not attractive seems like an unwise move.

Last edited:

+ 1 shekel

what race are spics?
spanish i guess i mean you can call a mex a spic i guess but id wager desantis is more spanish then mex making him more spic than bean

they need to import ppl from latam who breed more
Lmfao are you shitting me right?
Latinos are the most truecel race in the history of mankind.
More like coomskincels are yearning for brown pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back