Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck rainbow six siege, fuck ubisoft, fuck niggers.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Now I can't even say nigger without getting permanbanned by those Canadian cucks at Ubisoft Montreal.
God fucking damn it, I supported your game since day one before it even came out when I played the beta and now you do this shit to me!!!!!!!

There will be people on this very forum defending this. Truly disgusting. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten banned from Overwatch for “toxic language”.

There will be people on this very forum defending this. Truly disgusting. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten banned from Overwatch for “toxic language”.
Du.basses never seem to realize that you can mute people in games. No instead they have to permanent people.

wtf you got perma for that?
what a joke man.
i fuckn hate ubisoft.
i hate everyone who wants to make the internet pc. damn shitcucks.

got perm ban from saying nigger
um

ummm

what a fucking nigger

Why be a sperg and say the word nigger if you know they will ban you because they are cucked?
Low iq tbh

just become a GhostReconWildlandscel theory.

you said that over voice chat and the game picked it up and banned you?

gotta love nigger
its right up there with faggot in terms of sheer triggering power for normslimes

I bought this piece of shit for 30 dollars, and I already wanna delete my ubi account. Fuck normie games tbh, so goddamn boring

Tell them you're black, or you were quoting a rap song. It's perfectly fine then.