Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck progressive society

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Im sick of females being allowed to wear what they want, whatever happened to females years ago when they actually looked and acted like a proper Female? They werent going out half naked, they were covering up their degenerate selves and didnt talk like a man

Where is my conservafoid? Oh if there was a time machine....

It's just pure regression in every way

Thats the point, the Soviets used women to demoralize the West

Im sick of females being allowed to wear what they want, whatever happened to females years ago when they actually looked and acted like a proper Female? They werent going out half naked, they were covering up their degenerate selves and didnt talk like a man

Where is my conservafoid? Oh if there was a time machine....
This. They want to walk around naked to impress chad, but also want to criminalize it when you look at them because their exposed asshole is for chad only. Truly sickening whenever a female complains about unwanted attention. "Just because I dress that way doesn't mean I want to be seen as a sex-object!" - complete nonsense, of course you want to be seen as sexually viable (but only by the right men). Following foid logic you could also say: "Just because I dress up in an SS uniform it doesn't mean that I am a Nazi!" - there are clothes with a certain meaning/connotation and when you dress that way you say something indirectly about yourself and your intentions. "Muh comfortable clothes" - yes of course, a string tanga that penetrates your butthole is just comfortable, nothing to be sexualized here, inkwell! Sodom and gomorrha for women and the genetic elite of men, castration for the rest - that's what these foids would consider to be an utopia.

This. They want to walk around naked to impress chad, but also want to criminalize it when you look at them because their exposed asshole is for chad only. Truly sickening whenever a female complains about unwanted attention. "Just because I dress that way doesn't mean I want to be seen as a sex-object!" - complete nonsense, of course you want to be seen as sexually viable (but only by the right men). Following foid logic you could also say: "Just because I dress up in an SS uniform it doesn't mean that I am a Nazi!" - there are clothes with a certain meaning/connotation and when you dress that way you say something indirectly about yourself and your intentions. "Muh comfortable clothes" - yes of course, a string tanga that penetrates your butthole is just comfortable, nothing to be sexualized here, inkwell! Sodom and gomorrha for women and the genetic elite of men, castration for the rest - that's what these foids would consider to be an utopia.
"its just some fun for halloween sweaty, its just a costume sweaty teehee"

we need to revert back and have females back to how they used to be and out of positions of power such as parliament and only in primary schools or below and have men teach high school and higher since when I man teachers other men they work better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back