Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck Political activists who whine about the Israel Palestine conflict

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Tired of Political fags whining about conflicts in foreign lands, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK STFU. you care so much about what happens to people you don't even know while the people who live next you rot in the street GO FUCK YOURSELF. Love Palestine or Israel so much? GO FUCKING LIVE THERE THEN.

true, why should i give a fuck about external affairs, go fuck yourself with this bullshit, go on, fight there, fucking idiot time wasting leftoids

it's mostly women using it to guilt trip people to feed their narcissism.

my guy the issue is how much money america is giving to israel. burgercels should be infuriated that tax money they could spend rotmaxxing is being used to fund jews.

Tired of Political fags whining about conflicts in foreign lands, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK STFU. you care so much about what happens to people you don't even know while the people who live next you rot in the street GO FUCK YOURSELF. Love Palestine or Israel so much? GO FUCKING LIVE THERE THEN.
Supporting Israel is cucked. Supporting Palestine is an aesthetic. I will never care about that sliver of land

Nigga I just hate jews