Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck plumber Mario spic

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
called plumber fucker was supposed to come like 5 hours ago, told me he'd come later aroind 2 hrs ago and now never came. Can't ever trust a spic plumber. actually tbh almost all the blue collar contractor niggas are like this. They show up 1/2 the time , do 1/2 the work supposed to and repeat. I will have unjam my fucking nigger sink myself tomorrow. Another reason to always use dishwasher and disposable dishes. Unfortunately my shitskin low IQ inbred faggot curry nigger parents do not understand this simple concept .

Curries truly are cumskin worshippers subhumans:feelskek:

Curries truly are cumskin worshippers subhumans:feelskek:
cumskins are most reliable race as a whole throughout out my life. This is the truth whether you like it or not. Curries scam each other, fucking Pakistani shitskin nigger curry scammed my father of 27k for renovation and did at beast 15k worth of work. Neither black nor spics are reliable, they often rarely show up on mentioned time

Cumskins are most consistent race as a whole, if cumskins says he will come on Tuesday 4pm, he likely will come near then or at best an hour or two later. While curries, spics,blacks aren't consistent in my experience.

its over for living with stupid parents cels
they always make shitty greasy curry food and inevitably the sink jams every 3-4 months. They don't even wipe off greasy kitchen plates/utensils with napkin which fucks sink over. I told em to use dishwasher but they refuse and use it as a holder for dishes rather than using cabinets to hold them.

Then I go and unjam it over and over. Can't wait to move out when get the better job.

Cumskins are most consistent race as a whole, if cumskins says he will come on Tuesday 4pm, he likely will come near then or at best an hour or two later. While curries, spics,blacks aren't consistent in my experience.
Don't forget to include sandniggers.
Scammer piece of shit motherfucker thieves always looking for ways to rip each other off and NEVER on time.

maybe he killed himself after he found out his wife was cucking him .

cumskins are most reliable race as a whole throughout out my life. This is the truth whether you like it or not. Curries scam each other, fucking Pakistani shitskin nigger curry scammed my father of 27k for renovation and did at beast 15k worth of work. Neither black nor spics are reliable, they often rarely show up on mentioned time

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ur funny
Curries worship their work in the USA literally fuck off cuckgali:feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ur funny
Curries worship their work in the USA literally fuck off cuckgali:feelshaha:
the hardworking smart curries don't do blue collar work. Only trash low IQ curries who failed to study Maxx end up doing it.

Rico, patch me my sinko
Paint it with banjo
Make it no leako

Adiós

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back