Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck philosophy

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
My dad has a phd in it an is the most pseudointellectual cunt in the world. He made oatmeal for us today although I can make it myself and not taste like shit and he put ginger and tumeric in it and I made a comment on how they dont go with oatmeal and he's like well taste is all in ur mind bruh going off this tedtalk that talk that talked about how feelings in reaction to things aee created in the feelers mind, not by the stimulus. Yeah im just imagining your cooking taste like shit. It could taste gourmet if I just thought hard enough, dipshit. His faggot philosophy is probably what influences him to justify shit like beating his kids and being ascetic even though he's also a big hypocrite. Cant wait to get tf out of this country. If he tries to stop me i may have to fight him to the death. He tries to push his bullshit on me all the time. Cant wait for him to die

Last edited:
Tell him to stop coping

Show him the blackpill

Beat the shit out of him and say pain is all in his mind.

I wouldnt be so hyped about moving out if i didnt have a father ngl.

ThERe is a solution
full

Brutal as fyck

oatmeal for us today although I can make it myself and not taste like shit and he put ginger and tumeric in it
roflmao

It's both tbh. Expection shapes experience. I always laugh my ass of when they let sommeliers test cheap wines on TV a and tell them that it is a very expensive good one or let them try to distinguish it from one.