Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck overcomplicated video games

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Whenever I get the sense that I am doing something wrong in them and hamstringing my progress it is just stressful, not fun. Fuck all videogames where it is easy to fuck yourself over and make it so you can't progress or have to grind to keep progressing. Fuck all these dumbass stats and items to keep track of. I just killed Andre in ds3 and now he won't help me and I looked up how to get him to forgive me and I have to go find some statue in the undead settlement and fuck this gay shit.
lol i just found out how many souls it costs for npcs to forgive me I'm deleting my save file fuck this

i am tempted to just get edf even though I have bought like 5 games recently. but i'd probably have trouble with that too

That's why I stay away from overcomplicated games in the first place. Sit down in front of a tv and play snes. Keep it simple.

jagged0 said:
psychopathcel confirmed.

I was just testing the special r2 attack of the great club

Games make me feel more alone than I already am.

Dark Souls is not complicated, it's just fucking masochism. Oh look, here comes another monster to fuck you in the ass unless you press every button just right.

Fuck that, I walk a fine enough line in real life, I want to be fucking heroic and be able to take a punch in a videogame, and a chance to dominate... not pat myself on the back because I finessed yet another encounter after 25 attempts and watching videos on how to finesse it.

RichCel said:
Dark Souls is not complicated, it's just fucking masochism. Oh look, here comes another monster to fuck you in the ass unless you press every button just right.

Fuck that, I walk a fine enough line in real life, I want to be fucking heroic and be able to take a punch in a videogame, and a chance to dominate... not pat myself on the back because I finessed yet another encounter after 25 attempts and watching videos on how to finesse it.

This is why I play Mario

Kointo said:
That's why I stay away from overcomplicated games in the first place. Sit down in front of a tv and play snes. Keep it simple.

Snes had some of the best games of all time

Battlefield3cel said:
Snes had some of the best games of all time

A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island, Mega Man X, Kirby Super Star, Earthbound, just to name a few.

Kointo said:
A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island, MegaMan X, Kirby Super Star, Earthbound, just to name a few.

All classics. Final Fantasy III,  Street Fighter II were good too

Indari said:
Whenever I get the sense that I am doing something wrong in them and hamstringing my progress it is just stressful, not fun. Fuck all videogames where it is easy to fuck yourself over and make it so you can't progress or have to grind to keep progressing. Fuck all these dumbass stats and items to keep track of. I just killed Andre in ds3 and now he won't help me and I looked up how to get him to forgive me and I have to go find some statue in the undead settlement and fuck this gay shit.
lol i just found out how many souls it costs for npcs to forgive me I'm deleting my save file fuck this

i am tempted to just get edf even though I have bought like 5 games recently. but i'd probably have trouble with that too

I hate them too. I use games for escapism and immersion. I want to forget that I play a game, I want to forget that I exist but completely immerse myself in this world where I'm a super Chad. And over complicated games where it's almost like a sport to always hit the right combination of buttons and you have to repeat it dozens of times until you get it rigth .... that completely destroys the immersion process. You're more focused on the mechanics, rather than on the environment then.