Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fuck outside

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
after going outside today, it reminded me why i rarely go outside and for good reason
im sick of seeing couples everywhere, im sick of seeing attractive couples, im sick of seeing hypergamous 6/10 with chads, it just makes me internally angry.
put a bullet in me

im sick of seeing couples everywhere, im sick of seeing attractive couples, im sick of seeing hypergamous 6/10 with chads, it just makes me internally angry.
I hate outside for the same reason.
When I used the subway everyday a while ago it was torture. It fucking begins just as you enter the fucking station until you get the fuck back to your room. I swear every single day I saw the first attractive foid and my mind was ruined.
No to mention that I worked with 3 chads that would CONSTANTLY talk about the holes they had fucked.

Wasn't there a time when public displays of affection were not socially acceptable ? Those were probably good times.

yes. awareness of how isolated and underachieved you are compared to others often brings out the worst feelings of inferiority, but there is a bit of confirmation bias to persistently think this, you are conditioned to ignoring the other single males outside- but simply cannot see yourself in that position because you still subconsciously hold yourself much higher than you actually are. This mixxed sense of inferiority and superiority seems to be a common side effect of the blackpill.

this is why i dont go outside much, too many irl blackpills

Outside is scary

Make sure you drink plenty of milk to get the Vitamin D you're missing out on without sunlight.

after going outside today, it reminded me why i rarely go outside and for good reason
put a bullet in me
outside is not a place for subhumans