Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fuck Oneitis having (PIcrel inside)

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
>Meets oneitis for the first time
>Extremely good looking, tall, smart (in NIT so)
>Turns out she consumes alcohol and goes clubbing
>Loses all feeling for her
Why can't just women be submissive and nice instead of doing bullshit degeneracy like this

WhatsApp Image 2022 07 31 at 60236 PM 2
Oneitis btw :feelsohh: :feelsaww:

Last edited:
It'll go away after some time

another cuck ruining graycel rap, nigga stop this cuck behavior

also she is 4/10 ugly hag

Please do not revive the wicked practice of oneitis posting.

Why would they? It's the best time to be a woman in the whole entire history. You can do anything and get away with anything as a woman these days. Having so much power will corrupt anyone.

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.
Re: Does anyone here remember "SamanthaTheEvil"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182862082Monday, February 01, 2016 7:52 PM CST
Typical female adolescent schoolchild seeking attention from naive/idiotic male individuals over the Internet.
Re: why are female oters so worshipped
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183476981Friday, February 12, 2016 8:55 PM CST
Westernized society as a whole is biased in favor of female individuals. Women are regularly conveyed as "oppressed" and given special privileges merely because of the presence of a pleasuring orifice. The individuals worshiping them are naive and impulsive adolescent males who regularly fantasize about receiving access to such "splendid" openings.

Why would they? It's the best time to be a woman in the whole entire history. You can do anything and get away with anything as a woman these days. Having so much power will corrupt anyone.
That's also the reason trannyism is so rampant these days

JFL at even having the thought of a foid in the modern day being free of such moral degeneracy and hypergamous behaviour. :feelshaha:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

major pushups motivation thanks

quite the specimen

wonder why, with these incredible posts
My jungle gook friend on here randomly said I fucked landwhales out of nowhere and a fucking bloodsucking tranny permabanned me for a joke and yes this occured before Aug 16, 2022

Why can't just women be submissive and nice instead of doing bullshit degeneracy like this

View attachment 685475Oneitis btw :feelsohh: :feelsaww:
how tall are you and how tall is she?

Lol nigga you are gonna dox yourself and get kicked out of the institution

View attachment 685475Oneitis btw :feelsohh: :feelsaww:
My oneitis mogs, mang

Just imagining my oneitis being fucked in all positions while i'm downloading Fallout 4 made me not to have oneitis ever again.

oneitis is some real juvenile shit, grow up

Why would you post a picture of your oneitis ?