Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck off with saying "bullies are losers later in life"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36333

King of trucels
-
starting high school i have been completely shit on by foids. freshman year i was treated like shit by almost all women and got made fun of on a daily basis. sophomore year i had girls ask me out as a fucking joke and tell the whole class. my sister ended up dating the guy who bullied me, he threatened me in my own house and then fucked my sister IN THE ROOM RIGHT NEXT TO ME. also by this bully, his new gf pulled a knife on me for being such a subhuman meanwhile the kids who bullied me were experiencing the prime of their life. my dad always told me that the bullies were the losers. NOPE. i nearly got stabbed by a foid for being so ugly but my bullies are fucking bitches left and right…

(these school events were ~10 years ago, im now 24 but still look 14 facially and im a 5'6 92lb NEET outcast framelet shitskin who gets mistaken for a kid)

Who is this directed toward

if you are not larping you are a cuck for not going on a killing spree tbh

Even if they were losers later in life, what are we then? I'm still not winning.

There have actually been studies surrounding this. They found that bullies tend to be more successful than their victims later on in life, they also have much higher self esteem and go on to have families unlike MANY of the victims

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/cz4ku9/tifu_by_looking_up_my_school_bully/

Pikka

Pikkr

more bluepiled trash. justice is an artificial construct. there is no karma.

we do live in a society

There have actually been studies surrounding this. They found that bullies tend to be more successful than their victims later on in life, they also have much higher self esteem and go on to have families unlike MANY of the victims
Water is wet, no study is needed to prove this.
Bullies only attack subhumans like us: of course, they'll end up more successful.

bro, how are you so light. you are starving yourself.

something like 1% of bullies turn out to be failures but they get misrepresented as being 99% of bullies

the 99% of bullies who go on to be successful basically have foids rationalize their bullying behaviors and everyone's too afraid to speak up: they whitewas their pasts and pretend they were the guys who stood up to bullies

that or brag about how they're a "reformed" bully which foids cream over

on a side note, i don't understand incels that are bullied and stuff and later kill a bunch of random innocent people.

and i know a lot of you here will call me grAYcel, but if you are thinking about acting out some violent thoughts, pls don't.
thinking is one thing and everyone here share the sentiment, but actually doing its no bueno. people never actually think through the ramifications of their actions. i've beewn guilty of making jokes about extreme violence like that, but i don't feel very comfortable anymore, bc a lot of people are easily influenced by anything they read..
stay strong bro.

The whole system is designed from the ground up to worship chad and make chad succeed. All school does is show chad to be the biggest asshole, fuck, smoke, lie, cheat, bully the weak and he will have the perfect life. This is what happens when you try to do something about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW9_MYYt-gQ

God loves rewarding evil, doesn't he? :society:

The victims deserve to win. Who the fuck is running this universe. I have to call multiverse hq to report cosmic crimes against the innocent

God loves rewarding evil, doesn't he? :society:
Yes
starting high school i have been completely shit on by foids. freshman year i was treated like shit by almost all women and got made fun of on a daily basis. sophomore year i had girls ask me out as a fucking joke and tell the whole class. my sister ended up dating the guy who bullied me, he threatened me in my own house and then fucked my sister IN THE ROOM RIGHT NEXT TO ME. also by this bully, his new gf pulled a knife on me for being such a subhuman meanwhile the kids who bullied me were experiencing the prime of their life. my dad always told me that the bullies were the losers. NOPE. i nearly got stabbed by a foid for being so ugly but my bullies are fucking bitches left and right…

(these school events were ~10 years ago, im now 24 but still look 14 facially and im a 5'6 92lb NEET outcast framelet shitskin who gets mistaken for a kid)
Some low life bullies are losers tho, like my father