Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck off this retarded jestermaxxing bully

VersoffenerAssi

VersoffenerAssi

Veteran
★★★★★
I've done some groceries and was on my way back home, minding my own business when I passed a playground. Some fucking normie npcs were hanging around there, two or three guys and at least one foid. Probably around 20 yo or in their late teens.
One of the guys then chatted me stupidly from the side and hypocritically wished me a “good evening”. I just kept walking and ignoring him. However, instead of leaving me alone, he continued to talk to me and complained that I wasn't paying attention to him.
This piece of shit probably thought I was an easy target to play pseudo-alpha clown at my expense. So he can look cool in front of the foid.
Fucking normies and jestermaxxing retards/bullying assholes.
Let me mind my own business. That filthy cunt won't spread her legs for you, you ugly average guy. Later she'll go to some (sandnigger) Chad to get fucked.
I hate these idiots beyond any words to describe it.
This situation reminded me instantly of all that bullying back in school.
What a son of a bitch.

break his jaw next time

Many white foids are cum dumpsters for Hakan and Abdul.

Was he white?

Yes, he was. But there are many Russians here, but I couldn't hear an accent. I assume he was German.
He wouldn't have done this shit if I was Abdul or Hakan.
Btw they were drinking there, but not totally drunk, probably two or three beers "intus"