Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fuck off, IT

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Hehe, he dislikes fags.. then he must secretly be a fag!!!!!!!1! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I get this shit all the time, you can criticize anything or "muh projection"
If we go off this logic, all anti- incel groups secretly love incels.

they gotta pick up the slack after sigma passed so theyre on overtime
Sigmadead

RIP SAINT SIGMACEL GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

'he's projecting' is such a faggot thing to say

That’s the only rebuttal they can come up with

That’s the only rebuttal they can come up with
Exactly. And its the same shit repeated over and over again. They literally can not come up with any theories on their own

You are obsessed with IT zzzzz

It's just another aspect of their hypocrisy. Despite outwardly portraying themselves as PC, in the end they are still using accusing someone of homosexuality as a means of attacking their masculinity. They are treating being called homosexual as a form of insult or personal attack. I'm sure that given the level of cognitive dissonance every IT member is permanently experiencing they probably won't even notice this self-contradiction.

OMG someone on the most obscure website and community on the planet said they dont like gay people that makes me so angry I need to screenshot now!!! I went on a website where I expect to see things I don't like and I saw something I don't like I'm so mad!!! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::feels:

projection is basically a meme word that amounts to mean nothing more than "no you"