Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck normies who think they know everything

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I just got lectured today by the biggest muscle-brained idiot about how female attraction doesn't involve looks at all and revolves entirely around attitude, some redpilled bullshit about how the reason I'm incel is because I don't like the fact I'm not getting any. As if the pea-brained, smooth-brained cro-magnon can't conceptualize that maybe I am that way because I've never gotten any, that he's mixing around cause and effect. But no, of course it's all my goddamn fault! And of course, it's a crime to hate being single, even though every single other fucking human, including this brain cell deficient troglodyte, would fucking complain nonstop and wouldn't be able to handle it if they were fucking incel. I even told him the science is on my side and he just straight up tells me no, there is no scientific evidence, they'll never find it, because science is all bullshit. Ok, dumbass.

Fucking pisses me off. I hate when people lay the blame at my feet, when there are mountains of scientific evidence on display showing that it's out of my control and foids are shallow cunts. Fuck, scientific evidence shouldn't even need to be necessary for anyone who has even two functioning brain cells to rub together, but I guess if you've got muscles-for-brains it doesn't really matter to you if you don't have room to fit any brain cells in that thick skull.

Is this what working out all the time does to the brain's critical thinking faculties, or is this normie just extra fucking ignorant?!

Just World Fallacy

This year has exposed much of their npc rhetorics.

dont talk about blackpill with normies

just be curry usually seems to work

Please foid and chad, lecture me more on how I should act to get women

The truth isn't something NPC droids can handle, so they hold on to their blue/"red" pill platitudes about muh confidence, muh looks, muh not getting any inkiewell bullshit. Slaves cannot understand freedom and as such, cannot think freely.

Please foid and chad, lecture me more on how I should act to get women
That's funny, because he's a chadlite, and I almost wanted to tell him "that's easy for you to say."
The truth isn't something NPC droids can handle, so they hold on to their blue/"red" pill platitudes about muh confidence, muh looks, muh not getting any inkiewell bullshit. Slaves cannot understand freedom and as such, cannot think freely.
It still infuriates me when they lay the blame at my feet. I don't why I can't let it go.

They don't want their happy little worldview to be shattered.

I know everything