Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK NORMIES ACCUSE ME OF STEALING DIAMONDS IN MINECRAFT

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
They fucking ACCUSE ME of stealing Diamonds because I am LITERALLY the UGLY ONE in the group :feelsree:
I look like a Goblin to them, I am short ugly fat, they think I'm evil, I am and have LITERALLY been the most GOOD and innocent one in the server. Fuck I'm pissed

loled thx bro

That's pretty autistic tbh

kill them in minecraft

You actually play Minecraft?

You actually play Minecraft?
Yes, mate. It's a good game, for a game, I don't really like games, but if I have to play something I'd play this shit. It's good, creative and social <pepeThumbsUp>

just play singleplayer theory

just play singleplayer theory
I hate multiplayer games tbh

autistic trait

People would always a accuse me of stealing stuff either because I had a rabbi skin and because I'd always walk into their houses and look through their chests and storage uninvited.

People would always a accuse me of stealing stuff either because I had a rabbi skin and because I'd always walk into their houses and look through their chests and storage uninvited.

thats not suspicious whatsoever

go on an anarchy server so you dont have to put up with bitches whining to admins about stealing, you can loot, raid and use profanity to your hearts content

I used to be pvp god in minecraft

You should go ER
in minecraft