Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck no courage to rope

If you have no courage to rope, then you won't have the couRAGE to ERadicate your enemies.

If you have no courage to rope, then you won't have the couRAGE to ERadicate your enemies.
fuck i just cant do it man im afraid the belt will break eventually and i will just get brain damage and not really die

fuck i just cant do it man im afraid the belt will break eventually and i will just get brain damage and not really die
Yes, that is possible I think. A rational fear. Do you have access to guns where you live?

Yes, that is possible I think. A rational fear. Do you have access to guns where you live?
no, this is my only option right now, i thought about throwing myself in front of a truck but also didnt have the courage to

try lsd before you rope. might change how you look at things

fuck that belt is just there, waiting for me, but im just too much of a coward to do it

no, this is my only option right now, i thought about throwing myself in front of a truck but also didnt have the courage to
I think throwing yourself off of a tall building would produce better results, but still be difficult to build up the courage for,

fuck man i cant believe im gonna chicken out again fuck

dude, dont kill yourself. thats a risky way to do it anyways

Why force it? It will come naturally when you are ready.

Give it up man. Just cope instead

Cope, it's better than dying.

Try to buy concentrated sulphuric acid and formic acid to generate CO.

i already did it was shit
You probably got RC then. I don't see how you could drop for the first time and not have any revelations...unless you have experience with psychedelics.

You probably got RC then. I don't see how you could drop for the first time and not have any revelations...unless you have experience with psychedelics.
i actually felt the opposite, that psychedelics are just chemicals with strange effects and everyone just projects meaning onto the experience

i actually felt the opposite, that psychedelics are just chemicals with strange effects and everyone just projects meaning onto the experience
For me it was just the fact that you are able to feel that way. Your reality is attached to your sober perceptions, but which reality is "right". It taught me that there are different forms of existing.

Dont do it brotha. Turn to God/religion.