Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck my room is disgusting

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Coke cans, water bottles and rotting food everywhere, dirty laundry scattered all over the floor that needs to be vacuumed

Who is supposed to clean all of this, all this shit just contributes to me feeling trapped

This is why you are incel. Just clean your room and take a shower bro. :soy:

An incel in his natural habitat

Tbh jp

Just clean your room brah

Can you please stop spamming threads?

Thanks.

Can you please stop spamming threads?

Thanks.
Its Friday, maybe if I had a gf I wouldnt be here

I wont make any more threads tonight I promise tho I have a couple in mind

Clean your room bucko!

TBH I am the laziest piece of shit in the universe and but at the very least I keep my room clean. Not hard to put shit in the trash can.

i hate cleaning too but it is really comfy afterwards

Make threads all you want. And honestly, FOIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO CLEAN OUR ROOMS.

Men are shit at that kind of thing.

Wtf. I can't imagine living in such conditions.

get some large black trashbags

I'm literally completely alone in town (friends and family left/too busy working) and yet my room is so orderly it's gathering dust. My secret: I always gather after eating, and throw the garbage right away. Whenever somebody visits (not that that happens often), they're pleasantly surprised by how the place looks, especially given how cramped it is.

I unironically like cleaning my room. I literally am in it all day everyday so I have nothing better to do tbh

Sounds normal tbh. Just need beer cans. Liquor bottles. Vomit fused into the carpets. Cigarette butts everywhere. Loads of ash and a ton of sharp objects and you’ve got my room
Classic frail
Chitoge kirisaki gif 7

Im too depressed to do it, at least when Im home from time to time my mom will barge in and be like what is wrong with you why is your room so shit and clean it while giving me shit for it I just have to tolerate her screaming at me but when youre in college its over nobody will do it for you

Wish I had a gf who was so in love with me that shed clean my room, Chad certainly never touches any of his stuff

Im too depressed to do it, at least when Im home from time to time my mom will barge in and be like what is wrong with you why is your room so shit and clean it while giving me shit for it I just have to tolerate her screaming at me but when youre in college its over nobody will do it for you

Wish I had a gf who was so in love with me that shed clean my room, Chad certainly never touches any of his stuff
Low iq
Clean it urself

You should yell at your mom and make her wipe your ass

That was me a month ago. Vacuuming really helped.

Feel ya, I do a house cleanup every few months and never invite anyone out of shame.
Today is one of those days I feel like I should tidy even a little bit.

So your one of those kinds of people. I have some nasty fucking roommates. Their rooms are dogshit, but what bothers me is that they leave the kitchen absolutely disgusting. Dishes in the sink for weeks, food and stains all over the fucking goddamn stove and counter, trash on the floor, Pizza boxes have been sitting on this damn floor for WEEKS, food smooshed into the floor, stains on the floor, random fucking clothes on the washing machines, knives in the couch, faggots are too lazy to tie the trash bag and put it outside to be collected. Just a bunch of nasty fuckers.