Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck my retarded nigger life

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
Just turned 25 years old and and feel some sort of quarter-life-crisis. I've been a NEET since over 2 years now with no future prospets. KHHVF with no social life. I stay awake until 8am just to sleep until 6pm. I literally don't see the sun that often. I live alone and the only person I talk to is the cashier in the supermarket. I don't know how to cook so most of my food I consum are frozen pizza and fish sticks. I rot all day at home playing vidya, watching anime or gooning. I wake up every day depressed with no energy.

Woah bud, this is very brutal. I hope it becomes better for you

Expose yourself into the sun in the morning and fo some sort of physical activity or exercise at least.

Otherwise you will fuck up your hormones from the rotting system and be stuck in an endless mindful cycle where you just got more depressed, deteriorate in terms of cognitive ability and destroy the rest of your life.

Always happens to me after I NEET for an extended period of time. Need to keep myself cognitively challenged with some sort of physical activity to not eventually turn into a depressed vegetable.

Just turned 25 years old and and feel some sort of quarter-life-crisis. I've been a NEET since over 2 years now with no future prospets. KHHVF with no social life. I stay awake until 8am just to sleep until 6pm. I literally don't see the sun that often. I live alone and the only person I talk to is the cashier in the supermarket. I don't know how to cook so most of my food I consum are frozen pizza and fish sticks. I rot all day at home playing vidya, watching anime or gooning. I wake up every day depressed with no energy.
Sounds like normal incel life to me, so what’s wrong with you? Try getting stronger copes if you are still experiencing existential pain.

Sounds like a peaceful life that I want to live.

Happy birthday and more hikikomori life for you

It's nice the first few months but after a while everyday is just the same. Imagine waking up to a foid next to your bed...