Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK MY PARENTS

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
Fuck my father for spreading his subhuman genetics. And fuck my mother for being LOW IQ and choosing this loser. I don't even know how many children he has, I know at least 4. How the fuck did he ascend? I bet he can't even solve an algebra problem, and yet I get no matches from dating apps. Fuck this gay ass planet.

Fuck my father for spreading his subhuman genetics. And fuck my mother for being LOW IQ and choosing this loser. I don't even know how many children he has, I know at least 4. How the fuck did he ascend? I bet he can't even solve an algebra problem, and yet I get no matches from dating apps. Fuck this gay ass planet.

Same man; fuck my dad and mum. Not only are they both subhumans I inherited the worst traits from both of them.

Hating on parents is haram brother

Are you low IQ, autistic or ugly? What’s your issue?

My mother has bad genetics. My father also has not the best genetics. Plus, at the time of my conception, he was 42 years old, and she was 31 years old.
Yes, life is shit.

Lowinhibmaxx + socialcirclemaxx + thug game + BBC halo

Basically it. I know he sags. Whenever I see it JFL. I hate my fucking parents SO FUCKING MUCH

I dont blame my parents for creating me. They were just trying to find meaning in their lives and doing what they were expected to do.

My parents are literally low IQ scums. They decided to have condomless sex and raised 5 children even though they knew they were too poor to take care of them which ruined our lives forever. If you dob't hate your parents you are bluepilled cuck, parents are the most selfish people on earth.

Last edited:
same my parents are fucking retarded cocksuckers

My father had a high IQ but my mother is stupid as hell...

My parents are literally low IQ scums. They decided to have condomless sex and raised 5 children even though they knew they were too poor to take care of them which ruined our lives forever. If you dob't hate your parents you are bluepilled cuck, parents are the most selfish people on earth.

Can't relate. I love my parents.

Then again im not a cumskin or a human

Same just with 4 kids.

Mega High IQ OBSERVATION.

5?
:feelsclown:

Fakecel if you've fucked your parents

Ricecel problems, trust me, I know how you feel

Just be happy they're feeding you and not making you live on the streets

Just be happy they're feeding you and not making you live on the streets

low iq

Things were easier for men back before smartphones and social media and dating apps. I doubt that many of us would’ve been incel 20 years ago

I feel like back then Subhumans had an easier time ascending. My dad is a subhuman and he ascended (miracle). My mother is not even ugly or low IQ...

I agree that poor people shouldn't have children, its VERY VERY selfish and sets your entire family line back 2 generations.

I agree that poor people shouldn't have children, its VERY VERY selfish and sets your entire family line back 2 generations.
really cruel world that poor people arent auto sterilized.

If you dob't hate your parents you are bluepilled cuck, parents are the most selfish people on earth.
i hate my parents . parents are good parents when they are good looking , healthy , knowledgeable and good enough financially

Would your parents be sad if they saw this?

i hate my parents . parents are good parents when they are good looking , healthy , knowledgeable and good enough financially
Yes only the elite parents that actually cares about their children and not see them as weigh deserve respect.

Well they fucked each other, so there you go.

May my mother burn in hell for bringing me here, and abusing me on top of that. And may my father too, burn, for he also brought me here, and has done nothing to help me