Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck my manlet father and his inferior genes. How over is it for me?

A

agent ballsack

gothmoney soldiercel
★★★
agent ballsack

Back in the days those genes were good enough to get a woman and make a child with her.
I miss those times.

Back in the days those genes were good enough to get a woman and make a child with her.
I miss those times.
'Cause somehow I'm missing those times, missing those nights...

(it's a song, from Europe I think)

I miss those times.
Honestly it shouldn't have it created a whole line of men suffering like hell like no offense id rather either come here ultra chad or not come at all

Hardly a lifefuel but my parents are both extremely attractive.

It's not just the genetics from your parents bro and once it rains, it pours.

Honestly it shouldn't have it created a whole line of men suffering like hell like no offense id rather either come here ultra chad or not come at all
That's not how genetic recombination works. Goodlooking parents can have ugly children and ugly parents can have goodlooking children.

Depends on whether your other family members are short or not.

My father and grandfather are both taller than me. Dads 5’10.5”-5’11” and grandpa was 5’10”. I’m 5’8” because my dad wasted it on 5’2” birthgiver. I get heightmogged by grandfather.

That's not how genetic recombination works. Goodlooking parents can have ugly children and ugly parents can have goodlooking children.
good looking parents tend to have good looking kids because their genes are already mostly good but sometimes two aspects of their looks combine to create an ugly trait in someone