Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck my life

dominic

dominic

Officer
Where to begin?

Well first of all I'm mixed race which is already shit. Half white half paki fucking embarrassing as fuck. My dad (paki) is a disgusting piece of shit always yelling and screaming and getting mad, only useful for working and making money. My mom is depressed and on all sorts of medications, probably because she realizes how badly she fucked up after I racepilled her. Fucking joke of a lif

Second of all my name. My parents gave me a shitty disgusting piece of shit paki muslim name which sounds incredibly paki and ethnic. And guess what? They gave all my siblings normal fucking white people Americanized first names. They singled me out and gave me a shitty garbage paki name because my dad is a retarded subhuman piece of shit inbred fuck who wanted to give his first son (me) this name - it's not even his name it's a random sand nigger name that sounds disgusting which he somehow thought was beautiful.
All my siblings are normies and I know this contributed. I'm treated so much fucking better by people when I go by a white name. I'm racially ambiguous btw and people often ask me where I'm from after they hear my name because I don't look that ethnic. My parents cucked me. @tehgymcel420

Second of all my upbringing. I begged my parents to let me join the Boy Scouts. My subhuman retard dad didn't let me because he's a Muslim filthy shithead and thought the Boy Scouts were "too Christian"??

I then begged to join the football team. My parents didnt fucking do it. Instead what did they do? They got me in front of a fucking computer all day and also fed my junk food making me fat. Therefore I spent my entire childhood obese and with little athletic activity. I suspect this is wh my frame is so fucking shit I mean my brother who's in middle school has almost as thick wrists as me because the ACTUALLY LET HIM PLAY SPORTS AND DEVELOP PROPERLY AS A CHILD

I swear one of these days next time my dad yells or screams at me over something I'm gonna fucking snap and beat the shit out of him. This subhuman has the audacity to get mad at me for not getting a wagecuck job (I'm 17). I have no car either, I worked at subway for a while because he made me and this piece of shit would pick me up like 40 minutes late after every shift and act like it was no big deal. I was the only worker there with no car it was so fucking embarrassing waiting for him to pick me up like 40min late every shift sitting at a table awkwardly. He's a subhuman and when you say anything he doesn't like he chimps out and starts screaming and threatens me. Subhuman ethnic dad.

I've been reflecting on my life a lot lately and I can't help but think My life is a joke.

Last edited:
You still young, life only gets worse for ethnics.

Tbh I thought my life was bad a mixed raced mulattocel. How tall are you and how good is your face?

another self hating ethic
welcome i guess

Shut the fuck up
ayo im just stating the truth
you said you really hate your race and the fact you were given a racial name,right?

i don't like mine either

People underestimate how much can parents fuck you up with their retarded choices

Brutal. At least you’re half white and it was your dad who was the ethnic rather than your mom.

I’d rather be half white half ethnic rather than full ethnic (I’m full ethnic and jealous of all hapas)

Just change your name theory
They got me in front of a fucking computer all day and also fed my junk food making me fat.
Of all the things they did this one is the real crime

Second of all my upbringing. I begged my parents to let me join the Boy Scouts. My subhuman retard dad didn't let me because he's a Muslim filthy shithead and thought the Boy Scouts were "too Christian"??

I then begged to join the football team. My parents didnt fucking do it. Instead what did they do? They got me in front of a fucking computer all day and also fed my junk food making me fat. Therefore I spent my entire childhood obese and with little athletic activity.
I've had a somewhat similar experience. My older brother was in the boy scouts all throughout elementary school which I suspect is the reason why he is more neurotypical than me. When I was old enough to join I just didn't bother (I dont really know why, I wanted to join but I guess I've always been high inhib) but my dad didnt pressure me to do it so I just played video games and watched YouTube throughout my formative years.

Then again, I joined a martial arts class and I was at the bottom of the social hierarchy there too, so maybe this was inevitable.

Why not framemax if your frame is shit and lose body fat. If your half white ion seen why you wont change yourself. Smh youngcels.

I'm in a similar boat; I feel you man.
Nothing is worse than having Arab culture, language and religious practices (e.g. circumcision) forced down your throat when you identify as an Indoeuoropean.
I've already picked a proper Aryan name for myself and I plan to get rid of my current name when I grow up.

Just change your name bro, say to the Judge that your dad was beating you when you were young, and it should be okay.

currycel here and same, my parents gave me the most shitty impossible to pronounce name and school was a nightmare because of it, im still traumatized [UWSL] :cryfeels: stupid fucking ethnic [/UWSL] parents moving to the west but refusing to adapt to its culture

currycel here and same, my parents gave me the most shitty impossible to pronounce name and school was a nightmare because of it, im still traumatized [UWSL]:cryfeels: stupid fucking ethnic [/UWSL] parents moving to the west but refusing to adapt to its culture
yeah theyre literally fucking retarded man

Last edited:
I'm in a similar boat; I feel you man.
Nothing is worse than having Arab culture, language and religious practices (e.g. circumcision) forced down your throat when you identify as an Indoeuoropean.
I've already picked a proper Aryan name for myself and I plan to get rid of my current name when I grow up.
Based and woke. I once considered race transitioning into mexican but gave up. I am too lazy to care. I was considering naming my self Juan Gonzalez instead of my current Paki Muslim nigger name.
currycel here and same, my parents gave me the most shitty impossible to pronounce name and school was a nightmare because of it, im still traumatized [UWSL]:cryfeels: stupid fucking ethnic [/UWSL] parents moving to the west but refusing to adapt to its culture
It's a fucking social death sentence especially if your non Chad
Just change your name theory

Of all the things they did this one is the real crime
Truth, OP has had his youth robbed due to nigger father. Tbh same shit happened to me, I lived in homeless shelter for 3 years during middleschool, forever ruining my youth.