Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck multiplayer games - I need some new time-killer.

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★★
Recently I hopped on Warframe account that I made about two-three years ago. I racked up about 200 hours on it back then and played for about dozen last week.
I had "Adolf" in my nick, you know, a normal fucking German name - just a few years ago people were either ignoring it or having a laugh about it - past week I had a lot of people disconnecting from games and today I got an email that there were "numerous reports" about my account name and I have to change it.

Think about it, several people saw "Adolf" in someones nickname in coop grinding game and went:

Needless to say I uninstalled.
I already had many gripes with MOST multiplayer games:
But I kept playing Warframe because you can pretty much ignore everyone and just play it like a singleplayer game.

Every multiplayer game goes to shit sooner or later.
I guess I'll stick to pinball and flash games as far as time killers go, but idk if that will suffice, maybe I'll try factorio or something.

I had "Adolf" in my nick, you know, a normal fucking German name - just a few years ago people were either ignoring it or having a laugh about it - past week I had a lot of people disconnecting from games and today I got an email that there were "numerous reports" about my account name and I have to change it.

Think about it, several people saw "Adolf" in someones nickname in coop grinding game and went:
View attachment 1269265
Jfl

You should play Stellaris.

You could play that game for a thousand hours and still find new mechanics

Maybe dolph or elliot is a good name. They'd probably chimp out about dolph as well jfl,

You should play Stellaris.

You could play that game for a thousand hours and still find new mechanics
Have you played this game? :
View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1357210/Galactic_Civilizations_IV/

How does it fare compared to Stellaris?

On the topic of 4x games - I would recommend Gladius: Relics of War if the base game wasn't barebones without almost 200 bucks of DLCs.
But if you're a wagie with LDAR money then you can give base game a try (don't buy it at full price, it goes on something like 90% discount on steam or you can buy cheap steam key on kinguin) and buy DLCs if you'll like it.

Have you played this game? :
View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1357210/Galactic_Civilizations_IV/

How does it fare compared to Stellaris?

On the topic of 4x games - I would recommend Gladius: Relics of War if the base game wasn't barebones without almost 200 bucks of DLCs.
But if you're a wagie with LDAR money then you can give base game a try (don't buy it at full price, it goes on something like 90% discount on steam or you can buy cheap steam key on kinguin) and buy DLCs if you'll like it.

I haven't played Galactic Civilizations IV.

Gladius: Relics of War sounds interesting. Do you play as the Roman Empire in a sandbox?

Recently I hopped on Warframe account that I made about two-three years ago. I racked up about 200 hours on it back then and played for about dozen last week.

View attachment 1269265

But I kept playing Warframe because you can pretty much ignore everyone and just play it like a singleplayer game.

I guess I'll stick to pinball and flash games as far as time killers go, but idk if that will suffice, maybe I'll try factorio or something.
get black myth wukong

Wdym? To be honest, Gladius was only 4x game that I have played so far.
I created a Fascist Space Dictatorship as a rogue human faction in Stellaris and enslaved all aliens while conquering and ideologically reeducating the liberal citizens of Earth

I hate all multiplayer games (all of them I hate playing with normies who doesn't allow me to simply have fun) so I replaced them with roguelikes. Spent 180 hours on Binding of Isaac already. Even though it's kinda tranny propaganda (you take pills that changes the appearance and crossdress in your mom's underwear) it's subtle enough and has the soul

Last edited:

View attachment 1269265

Man i got banned of every game i played for saying niggers. i cant stop saying niggers in vc