Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCk muhhh og fortnite normies

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Ermmm guys the OG map is back. Man fuck normie Fortnite players fakecel Normie trait if you did.

I remember when fortnite was big and everyone irl was playing it. However since I was a chronically online rotter and around the shitposting community everyone made fun of it and the fanbase. JFL it was heavily correlated with the redditors saying muhhh fortnite bad Minecraft Supreme and king. I never played that shitty game but seems like every guy my age did.

the only good thing about fortnite was how many memes came out of that game during that era.

more zoomer garbage

more zoomer garbage
Fuck fortnite. Gaming is gay now I would’ve been a gaming addict if it was the mid 2000s. If it was Cod, halo, gta, smash bros in the mid 2000s I would be gaming all day back during those days and shitting on normies in the mic

Fuck fortnite. Gaming is gay now I would’ve been a gaming addict if it was the mid 2000s. If it was Cod, halo, gta, smash bros in the mid 2000s I would be gaming all day back during those days and shitting on normies in the mic
Cringe worthy but ok. There are plenty of decent games around, take the time to look.

Im currently playing fortnite rn

Never liked any of those normalnigger games

i played it for a while. it was okay but half the opponents (at least) are bots

I played it during season 2 cause I was so fucking and wanted to be in on it all.

didn't understand a word of OP's post but fuck fortnite

Fortnite was good, for some reason the entire fucking globe was playing it, even my school teachers were.

Fortnite to minecraft is like apples to oranges, I think people just shit on it because people like to hate what is popular.

Yo fuck you sweat, get off our og map fucking sweat, we ogs are back!