Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck modern pc assembly

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
-it's annoying how pc assembly turned from being a neat geeky hobby to an Apple product/iPhone-like giga corporation status symbol for consoomers

-new gen of pc owners knowledge, even for the most hardcore of them is almost entirely based around brand-based stereotypes (e.g. gigabyte bad asus good) random and redundant pieces of information from tech outlets despite abundance of actual information. it wasn't this way back then. most guys who build pcs back then were people who actually needed them, engineers, nerds, etc.

-these hive minded consoomer sheep try to convince everyone around them to consoom and waste their money on Q4 of every year, and more repulsively set new targets and headrooms for other people around them (e.g. 4k 120fps is the new 4k 60fps
another one: my thread detailing how kikes want to convince you that there is enough headroom in refresh rate and fps all the way to 16000hz:

-the problem is how these normies (as I mentioned in the first point. people who indulge in pc assembly don't care about tech anymore and are more of normies who spend thousands on an apple product every year) brag about being consoomer cucks and shame people who really want to play vidya (consoles) have portability (laptops) or just cope with limited budget or other orientation that isn't necessarily aligned with theirs.

It got to the point where if you ask most of them in private of "what should I do to play vidya?" they would tell you to spend atleast 2k to get a decent build.

when I was young, things weren't like that. I had a laptop and I used to get rented ps1 and ps2. I owned ataris, dreamcast and sega genesis. I worked on a pc in my school that had athelons (in which amds were considered bad back then and everyone wanted pentiums, but it didn't get witch-hunted the same way because it was cheap)

things were just different back then man. now it's filled with these toxic normies and chads. kikes in every pc part company ramping up and inflating prices for no reason. fucking foids getting into this business.

and what's more of a tell tale sign that your hobby is ruined than foids getting familiar with it? exactly. it's over

Consumer capitalism (and comparisons, of course)

just play visual novels theory

-it's annoying how pc assembly turned from being a neat geeky hobby to an Apple product/iPhone-like giga corporation status symbol for consoomers
just go on reddit, lots of normies flex their "look at my first PC" shows literally a high end 2000 dollar rig

kikes in every pc part company ramping up and inflating prices for no reason
i think there are reasons why graphics cards prices went up, at first it was mining boom so they raised prices to make more profits and they kept the prices later just because consumers will still pay inflated price, now there is this whole "A.I" craze and GPUs are important for that.

all these normie scum look down on anyone who has older hardware or just budget build

"Ooh you have that 10th gen i5? Are you insane? How does it even run operating system? Can't game on anything below i9/R9 latest gen!"

"Ooh you have that RTX 2060? Wtf is wrong with you? Can't game on anything below RTX 4090!"

"Ooh, only 16gb of RAM? You're retarded or what? Buy 128gb! Future proof your system!"

"Ooh you've got that 1tb SSD and it's not an NVMe? You're an idiot!"

"How do you even play with 60fps? It's literally unplayable!"

"You have that 1080p 75hz monitor? Lol how do you even see anything on it? 4k 380hz minimum!"

I think PCs have now become something to brag about, like cars or houses. I don't want to spend more than $1000 on a PC, but many "desktop experts" always laugh at me for being poor.:lasereyes:

Gigabyte is shit, though. Their driver support is the worst. Installing drivers on my monitor was one of the most ass backwards things I've ever done.

I couldn't agree more, when foids got into it, that's when it was ruined, even more so than the Chads coming in. It used to be fun and niche, now it's a complete joke. On PC, I normally play older stuff anyway from that period.

-new gen of pc owners knowledge, even for the most hardcore of them is almost entirely based around brand-based stereotypes (e.g. gigabyte bad asus good) random and redundant pieces of information from tech outlets despite abundance of actual information. it wasn't this way back then. most guys who build pcs back then were people who actually needed them, engineers, nerds, etc.
Gamers who think they're smart because they can build a pc and navigate windows have always bothered me, they're nothing new. Same kind of energy as dudes who call themselves mechanics because they can change their oil.

just go on reddit, lots of normies flex their "look at my first PC" shows literally a high end 2000 dollar rig
textbook status symbol. but cuckdittors on subs like pcmasterrace and pcbuilding would tell you it's more than that while posting about how the upcoming 5090 will be sold for $2500

I stopped caring about this shit once the prices went absurdly high.

When I got my PC in 2016 the flagship gpu for Nvidia was $1200 AUD, which was typical. Now they are charging fucking $1800-$2000 for this shit.

And that is just gpus, almost everything else also got more expensive. So I gave up on this shit, why should I pay so much for this crap that depreciates like crazy.

Fucking new games are dogshit anyways so I just play old ones.

I stopped caring about this shit once the prices went absurdly high.

When I got my PC in 2016 the flagship gpu for Nvidia was $1200 AUD, which was typical. Now they are charging fucking $1800-$2000 for this shit.
that was back when a $1200 could get you a full die card, a titan xp which would give you atleast 65fps on 4k at max settings on literally any game that year. which was utmost luxury, status overkill still was outrageous pricing but compared to now?

nowadays $1200 gets you a binned piece of shit that fucking chokes at 25fps at 4k with the shit that is called cucktracing.
that's the problem is these kind of branded technologies and features by both kikevidia and jewmd, which they are shifting focus to instead of putting 100% focus to increase computational performance, they enable devs to be lazier and lazier and you end up getting scammed more year after year for an end result experience you should get for less money and slowly diminishing graphic quality improvements

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more, when foids got into it, that's when it was ruined, even more so than the Chads coming in. It used to be fun and niche, now it's a complete joke. On PC, I normally play older stuff anyway from that period.
unrelated but check this, back in 2010s, anita sarkeesian became a fucking joke.

Today, we have people exactly like her running the studios that develope the games people play and dictating what a game should be. seems like although Anita turned to a fucking joke and dissappeared, her shit ideology won at the end.

Last edited:
Gigabyte is shit, though. Their driver support is the worst. Installing drivers on my monitor was one of the most ass backwards things I've ever done.
they're cheap in 2020s. of course they're utter shit.
you won't get good shit for less bux nowadays, like you used to in previous decades goyim

console mogs pc just because most people use pc to cheat

I was into it until they started installing rainbow faggot lights on every component

nowadays my pc looks like a frankenstein science experiment

I'm too lazy to assemble a new PC.

I'm gonna get a new prebuilt PC next year so that I can get back into WoW and play some new triple A games.