Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Mexicans & Spics.

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I'm so sick of having to live around them, I wish we had segregation still: Most Spics, except the non-NT ones I've met here, have the same personalities, are obsessed with their shitty "vato" and/or "thug culture" just like Niggers, are dishonest backstabbing cunts, and all have the same, shit personalities.

Not to mention, they cause issues:

Photo 2024 06 03 11 40 45

Most child rapists in Shitmerica are Spics, which of course correlates with the fact many of them are fags:
  • 11% of Latino adults surveyed said they were members of the LGBTQ community, compared to 6.2% of non-Hispanic white adults and 6.6% of Black American adults who said the same.

Not to mention, they also cause crime, lower the QOL, and cause friction with the White & even African-American communities which they invade & move into on a mass-scale: They get to live off welfare, whilst I have to work my ass off wageslaving.

Not to mention, they are some of the biggest projectors online: There was an incident recently, where one infiltrated a discord server I was on, and ofc tried to smear Meds & Slavics. I see this all the time on X & elsewhere, & I'm sick of it.

I also had an incident recently: I tried to order a smoothie at the mall, and some Spic foid gave the me "no ingles" response- fuck off from here bitch.

Fuck Spics/Mexicunts.

@Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @TBIcel @Corvus @Uggo Mongo @wereq

Was the decision to post this at the moment influenced by that Mexican 2024cel’s racebait thread about Slavs? :feelshaha:

I’m Latino but I’m basically an atomized white incel. I fucking hate Latino culture because it’s very neurotypical and most Latinos are fucking annoying as fuck.

Was the decision to post this at the moment influenced by that Mexican 2024cel’s racebait thread about Slavs? :feelshaha:

I’m Latino but I’m basically an atomized white incel. I fucking hate Latino culture because it’s very neurotypical and most Latinos are fucking annoying as fuck.
Spic and nig culture seem especially hard to assimilate into ‘cause of “G checks”. Imagine being some aspie “thugmaxxer” getting his “gangsta” tested by real criminals

i know man. many whites dont care either. just useful idiots

Fuck off Spics, leave my Germanic-Celtic-Slavic-Med people alone.
i know man. many whites dont care either. just useful idiots
Because most Whites have been fed a diet of seed-oils, SSRis, and fluoride laced water.

Aren't you Brazilian?

Based take.
Yes I’m Brazilian.
Spic and nig culture seem especially hard to assimilate into ‘cause of “G checks”. Imagine being some aspie “thugmaxxer” getting his “gangsta” tested by real criminals
Yeah well I’m Brazilian so we still have our European culture that our ancestors brought with them from Europe.

The only people who act gangster are Mestizo subhumans. I think when you say you guys hate spics you guys mostly just hate mestizos.

If I got skinny again despite my brown tan skin color from my facial features you’d probably think I’m just a really tanned white person.

Yes I’m Brazilian.

Yeah well I’m Brazilian so we still have our European culture that our ancestors brought with them from Europe.
I've heard South Brazil has a lot of Italian & Germanic influence on it.
The only people who act gangster are Mestizo subhumans. I think when you say you guys hate spics you guys mostly just hate mestizos.
Mainly them yeah, and Amerindians.
If I got skinny again despite my brown tan skin color from my facial features you’d probably think I’m just a really tanned white person.
So maybe a Greek or South Italian?

I’m pretty sure “spic” as a racial slur is only ever applied to mixed race or Amerindian Latinos. The people calling European diaspora communities in LatAm “brown” online are either extremely uneducated Americans or projecting pajeets

NO SAAR. It's the CREEPY OLD WHITE MEN who are pedos!!!

I've heard South Brazil has a lot of Italian & Germanic influence on it.

Mainly them yeah, and Amerindians.

So maybe a Greek or South Italian?
Honestly I believe I’m a descendant of Portuguese Sephardic Jews. Basically a Southern European Jew (kind of like the ashkenazi European jews) and we converted to Christianity during the Spanish inquisition.

So I’m not truly white but I can “fit in” culturally.

Honestly I believe I’m a descendant of Portuguese Sephardic Jews. Basically a Southern European Jew (kind of like the ashkenazi European jews) and we converted to Christianity during the Spanish inquisition.

Makes sense, since LatAm did get a lot of Jewish immigration to it:

Photo 2024 06 03 01 28 43

Brazilians are angels according to you? Bwahaha. You wish you could be called Mexican. Everything below Mexico should not even be acknowledged, it's all barbaric self-hating ethnics pretending to be white. Sadly Mexico gets lumped in with the garbage below.
Larp, most brazilian DNA is also black.

Based spics. They should destroy their host countries even more

A Southern European Jew has more Aryan admixture than even the highest of pajeet castes, so there’s that at least :feelshaha: (though it obviously doesn’t mean much)

Brazilians are angels according to you? Bwahaha. You wish you could be called Mexican. Everything below Mexico should not even be acknowledged, it's all barbaric self-hating ethnics pretending to be white. Sadly Mexico gets lumped in with the garbage below
He said Mestizo. I also misread it as Mexico the first time, lol

oh ok. ive read thats a common thing in america, for taconiggers to not speak any english at all
What's it like in Australia?

And yeah, it fucking sucks & makes life way more harder; A simple day to day interaction is more nuanced.

You read every word. All you can do is write essays crying for ethnics on incel forum. Always remember this. That's all you can do while low inhib thugmaxxed ethnics rape your women and treat you countries like their personal dustbin.

i hate the whole fucking thing with spanish people and meds in general. i wish they'd fix their own nations

alt right cel who had his oneitis stolen by a spic

What's it like in Australia?

And yeah, it fucking sucks & makes life way more harder; A simple day to day interaction is more nuanced.
theres alot of asian immigrants who can barely speak english, but still good enough to talk to. ive never met one that flat out couldnt speak english at all. might be different in the major cities though

Why is some version of “we be takin yo wimmen n shiet” the favorite response of ethnics to virtually any criticism of their racial behavior? Moreover, why is this being said on an incel forum?

Not an argument faggot, I just don't want o have to live around 80 IQ shitskins who make my life worse.
Why is some version of “we be takin yo wimmen n shiet” the favorite response of ethnics to virtually any criticism of their racial behavior? Moreover, why is this being said on an incel forum?
Yeah exactly.

Not an argument faggot, I just don't want o have to live around 80 IQ shitskins who make my life worse.

Yeah exactly.
where exactly do you live? there’s almost zero shitskin mexicans here, and it was a bit of a low effort reply that was meant to be taken as a joke, sorry if it was that insulting

where exactly do you live? there’s almost zero shitskin mexicans here, and it was a bit of a low effort reply that was meant to be taken as a joke, sorry if it was that insulting
There's tons where I live, it's ridiculous

Yeah, sorry my experience is worse than yours.

@Dregster thots on dis?

Because there women are buttfuck ugly. Marrying a post wall 500+ body count white roastie is a big accomplishment for ethnics.

I'm so sick of having to live around them, I wish we had segregation still: Most Spics, except the non-NT ones I've met here, have the same personalities, are obsessed with their shitty "vato" and/or "thug culture" just like Niggers, are dishonest backstabbing cunts, and all have the same, shit personalities.

View attachment 1175021

Most child rapists in Shitmerica are Spics, which of course correlates with the fact many of them are fags:

Not to mention, they also cause crime, lower the QOL, and cause friction with the White & even African-American communities which they invade & move into on a mass-scale: They get to live off welfare, whilst I have to work my ass off wageslaving.

Not to mention, they are some of the biggest projectors online: There was an incident recently, where one infiltrated a discord server I was on, and ofc tried to smear Meds & Slavics. I see this all the time on X & elsewhere, & I'm sick of it.

I also had an incident recently: I tried to order a smoothie at the mall, and some Spic foid gave the me "no ingles" response- fuck off from here bitch.

Fuck Spics/Mexicunts.
Sometimes I dream of being Doomslayer and butchering hordes of undesirables all on my own.

View attachment 1175021

Fuck Spics/Mexicunts.

i’m from CA but in some quiet boomer dominated beach town with none of that, but that means nothing entertaining going on either, no one to hate on.

I feel for my brocels in other parts of the state or country where “refugees” are

Last edited:

Based. Finally, a white user who is talking about Mexicans/spics.

Brazilians are angels according to you? Bwahaha. You wish you could be called Mexican. Everything below Mexico should not even be acknowledged, it's all barbaric self-hating ethnics pretending to be white. Sadly Mexico gets lumped in with the garbage below.

Larp, most brazilian DNA is also black.
Says the amerimutt

spics are actual mentally ill mixed race people

hapas are civilized and dont cause any trouble yet we are persecuted and bullied by "honourable" users here

spics are actual mentally ill mixed race people

hapas are civilized and dont cause any trouble yet we are persecuted and bullied by "honourable" users here
@Zetta lol at people comparing hapas to spics

we have no amerindian or nigger ancestry

I can attest to this.

One time I went to a waterpark in an area with no sp1cs or n199ers and there was only curries whites and asians:feelsgah:

My whole life, I have only lived around sp1cs or asians:feelsmage:

It was so peaceful at the waterpark, I could go into the bathroom alone without fearing being robbed,shot or killed.
I could take the nearby train or bus without worrying that a gang might try to beat me or a thug would stab me. :feelswhat:

Then I went back to my sp1c and n199er infested neighborhood, and thought to myself, what the actual fuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@starcrapoo

View attachment 1175021

Fuck Spics/Mexicunts.
They look like a 3 way mix between curries, chinks, and whites and act like nigs.

View attachment 1175021

Fuck Spics/Mexicunts.
Also if you’re an incel and not beaner they make fun of you in spanish which they assume you don’t understand