Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck man I'm begging for the rope today

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
As some of you may know if you saw my previous posts, I think of the rope very realistically and I'm scared of it but also willing to embrace it. However, I'm trying to give looksmaxxxxing a chance and actually excited about the possibility of turning my life around that way.

However, idk why but today I can't stop mourning all I already missed out on and how flawed my life will still be even if I looksmaxxx now. Maybe because I ran out of jew pills from taking twice the dose the doctor said lmao. All I can aspire to, even if my plan works, is to be chadlite, because chad by definition wouldn't need to looksmaxxx in the first place as he's a god. So basically what will happen if I become chadlite is, I still would be experiencing love for the first time, which should've happened over 10 years ago, and somehow hiding it, with someone who has taken miles upon miles of chad dick already, won't even get to really choose or be adored by girls as Chad since chadlite only gets chad's crumbs (which can be tough after chadfishing bc you've seen what being a man is supposed to be like). Even if I looksmaxxx my life will still be kinda shit, experiencing love for the first time at 26 is just pathetic and unacceptable. I missed out on SO much, and there's no way around that.

I was supposed to be happy as a teen. To have friends and girlfriends and spend time hanging out. But instead got bullied at school, most importantly also bullied at home by my parents (as a teen I was a huge mentalcel as a consequence, some teachers basically thought I was retarded, they never thought I may be abused at home, not even the school psychologist), and my life was utter shit. I'm now a proper incel because I look like shit from all the stress etc, but used to be just mentalcel. That's why I think I have potential. But now what I'm trying to do will at best lead to a shitty relationship with a woman who is in a complete different mental state than me and a complete different situation developmentally, and pretending I had gfs and hiding the truth about my past from her, and deep down resent her due to all I've suffered and she hasn't. Like what's the point.

I relate a lot to what you wrote. Shitty parents can absolutely destroy a developing child. I had a very abusive mother and a total beta cuck father growing up, which is the absolute worst combination of parents for a boy to have.

When I was a kid I imagined high school and college just like how it's portrayed and fantasized in movies, cartoons, tv series.

But it's been nothing but disappointment, rotting and loneliness for me.

Even if we looksmaxx and get a gf (lmao big if), we've messed on so many developmental milestones that we won't be able to relate to her, she'd quickly be put off by our ignorance and how off we would be.

You should just end it honestly, you are better off gone. Think of being free of the pain you endure everyday.

You wont ascend. Looksmaxxing doesnt help for shit. Only works if you are a 7/10 already.
Its over bro get with the times, sorry to say.

You wont ascend. Looksmaxxing doesnt help for shit. Only works if you are a 7/10 already.
fuck this gay ass earth

today was an evil day ngl, felt like shit since this morning

As some of you may know if you saw my previous posts, I think of the rope very realistically and I'm scared of it but also willing to embrace it. However, I'm trying to give looksmaxxxxing a chance and actually excited about the possibility of turning my life around that way.

However, idk why but today I can't stop mourning all I already missed out on and how flawed my life will still be even if I looksmaxxx now. Maybe because I ran out of jew pills from taking twice the dose the doctor said lmao. All I can aspire to, even if my plan works, is to be chadlite, because chad by definition wouldn't need to looksmaxxx in the first place as he's a god. So basically what will happen if I become chadlite is, I still would be experiencing love for the first time, which should've happened over 10 years ago, and somehow hiding it, with someone who has taken miles upon miles of chad dick already, won't even get to really choose or be adored by girls as Chad since chadlite only gets chad's crumbs (which can be tough after chadfishing bc you've seen what being a man is supposed to be like). Even if I looksmaxxx my life will still be kinda shit, experiencing love for the first time at 26 is just pathetic and unacceptable. I missed out on SO much, and there's no way around that.

I was supposed to be happy as a teen. To have friends and girlfriends and spend time hanging out. But instead got bullied at school, most importantly also bullied at home by my parents (as a teen I was a huge mentalcel as a consequence, some teachers basically thought I was retarded, they never thought I may be abused at home, not even the school psychologist), and my life was utter shit. I'm now a proper incel because I look like shit from all the stress etc, but used to be just mentalcel. That's why I think I have potential. But now what I'm trying to do will at best lead to a shitty relationship with a woman who is in a complete different mental state than me and a complete different situation developmentally, and pretending I had gfs and hiding the truth about my past from her, and deep down resent her due to all I've suffered and she hasn't. Like what's the point.

I feel the same way man, it's unbelievable how much evil gets tossed at us in the 21st century.
You might have a chance provided on how well you can age fraud, I'm 30 but can age fraud as 24 so long as I keep taking care of my hair and eating well.
I think you should start eating better, especially more meat and doing some light workouts to wake your body up, body fat and hair are pretty important if you aren't extremely short.

you can go from chadlite to chad by looksmaxxxing but also from incel to high tier normie or even chadlite

Good luck bro , With whatever decision you take

Lmao no. If you are sub6 male, its over, no matter how hard you looksxmaxx. You are :bluepill:
Bluepilled would be if I thought I can get a gf by finding someone who likes me the way I am, or by being a good person, or bullshit like that. I realize if I don't manage to looksmaxxx it's the rope. But I think looksmaxxxing, even without surgery (though I may also do surgery), has more potential than it seems.

Bluepilled would be if I thought I can get a gf by finding someone who likes me the way I am, or by being a good person, or bullshit like that. I realize if I don't manage to looksmaxxx it's the rope. But I think looksmaxxxing, even without surgery (though I may also do surgery), has more potential than it seems.
Depends how good looking you are to begin with. I dont think looksmaxxing is underrated, its more that the effect on your smv is very limited.

untrue.You havent tried

2020 might easily be the year of the rope.

2020 might easily be the year of the rope.
No, we doing the "try not to kill yourself challenge 2020". I'll try to make it official somehow...

No, we doing the "try not to kill yourself challenge 2020". I'll try to make it official somehow...
everyone has a different schedule, i may rope in 2020 because tbh if i don't manage to looksmaxxxx over this christmas & early next year then I never will, it'd be delusional to drag it further, but if someone's a youngcel it makes total sense to wait until mid 20s to see what happens and not rope straight away (eg. Elliot waited until college, then until Santa Barbara...)

everyone has a different schedule, i may rope in 2020 because tbh if i don't manage to looksmaxxxx over this christmas & early next year then I never will, it'd be delusional to drag it further, but if someone's a youngcel it makes total sense to wait until mid 20s to see what happens and not rope straight away (eg. Elliot waited until college, then until Santa Barbara...)
You plan on completing the "try not to kill yourself challenge 2019"? Nice bro, based. I'm doing the same challenge.

no point in looksmaxxing when your 5'5 and curry

Even if we looksmaxx and get a gf (lmao big if), we've messed on so many developmental milestones that we won't be able to relate to her, she'd quickly be put off by our ignorance and how off we would be.

You plan on completing the "try not to kill yourself challenge 2019"? Nice bro, based. I'm doing the same challenge.
I think 2020 will be the year i rope. Hypergamy is gonna reach levels we havn't seen before in 2020.
Its all downhill from here, never been so hopeless.

I think 2020 will be the year i rope. Hypergamy is gonna reach levels we havn't seen before in 2020.
Its all downhill from here, never been so hopeless.
What the fuck hypergamy, the problem is our looks and our looks only

Sorry I guess I kinda mixed in my language's grammar there lmao, you'll know what I mean if you speak more than one language

Anyway I mean hypergamy is cope, idk why you guys talk about it so much, it's irrelevant, it's about our looks. Without hypergamy we'd be able to be a nice guy hubby betabuxxx with a virgin foid but that's it.

Sorry I guess I kinda mixed in my language's grammar there lmao, you'll know what I mean if you speak more than one language

Anyway I mean hypergamy is cope, idk why you guys talk about it so much, it's irrelevant, it's about our looks. Without hypergamy we'd be able to be a nice guy hubby betabuxxx with a virgin foid but that's it.
Its not a cope. Hypergamy is about looks. Back in the day 30% of men weren't incel, but they are now. Did we suddendly all become uglier than last generations or did womens standards change because of instagram/tinder/snapchat?

Its not a cope. Hypergamy is about looks. Back in the day 30% of men weren't incel, but they are now. Did we suddendly all become uglier than last generations or did womens standards change because of instagram/tinder/snapchat?
Those men used to be betabuxxxing instead of incels, which isn't any better tbh

cant even bring myself to fap i envy you that can do it effortlessly

Take your shot!