Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fuck it man idc if I fail imma try it all this break

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Tomorrow I’m gonna fast and starve myself, and all this week and I will eat healthy and work out everyday. I WILL do it. I will put words into action. At least one hour each day of exercise. Cuz there’s this rly cute spanish girl I wana ask out in my class like rlly rlly nice nice and cute Dc if she’s not Virgin tbh but fuck it man m I’m gonna try it exercisemaxxing all week

And shes being fucked in the ass by chad as we speak

You are probably doomed but good luck

She talks to this one white guy in my class but Im pretty sure he’s dating some other girl but he’s like a 6 at the most but maybe a 7 mogs me cuz white
Who says he isnt cheating on his gf. Also tinder and instagram exist. How will a subhuman like you compete against all the normies and chads in her insta dms?

good luck, have fun, be safe, and don't go ER

Who says he isnt cheating on his gf. Also tinder and instagram exist. How will a subhuman like you compete against all the normies and chads in her insta dms?
That is true but tbh I’m just gonna kinda be bluepilled for this occasion and if all fails then I guess I can officially say it’s over idk it never began tho : (

Nice, you changed your avi back.

How old, what grade are you OP? Also height?

I hope it goes well for you man.

She talks to this one white guy in my class but Im pretty sure he’s dating some other girl but he’s like a 6 at the most but maybe a 7 mogs me cuz white
Cope.

Good luck man, I hope you ascend.

Good luck man, I hope you ascend.
Im Gonna give my all to this bro but if it doesn’t work out then I guess it’s over :blackpill::feelscry:

I'm impressed by your hope and motivation

good luck

Im Gonna give my all to this bro but if it doesn’t work out then I guess it’s over :blackpill::feelscry:
U can do it man
Received 478739429681754

Tomorrow I’m gonna fast and starve myself, and all this week and I will eat healthy and work out everyday. I WILL do it. I will put words into action. At least one hour each day of exercise. Cuz there’s this rly cute spanish girl I wana ask out in my class like rlly rlly nice nice and cute Dc if she’s not Virgin tbh but fuck it man m I’m gonna try it exercisemaxxing all week

Break in February? how

That is true but tbh I’m just gonna kinda be bluepilled for this occasion and if all fails then I guess I can officially say it’s over idk it never began tho : (
>Its over bro because I didn't fuck a latino Stacylite/Stacy

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Volcels.co Standardcels.co again

You could get shredded like Ronnie Coleman and she would still be repulsed by your face. Chad only, but I appreciate the effort.

keep relaxing ya hair and you will go bald early I hope ya plan works.