Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck it im gonna drink myself to death today

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
I got nothing to do and bought some cans of beer

How the fuck do i deal with being an ugly subhuman pussyless mfker

Rapeman had enough...

How truecel are you? Can i know your height and your face rating?
4, Born with crooked jew nose, Prey eyes, Brother is chad, im 511 born to 36 year old mother

I tried that once and ended up throwing up and feeling sick for a week. Don't do it man

4, Born with crooked jew nose, Prey eyes, Brother is chad, im 511 born to 36 year old mother
You don't have it that bad brother, i am 5'2 and Bangladeshi, i would kill to switch places with you, you can cope and live through man

You don't have it that bad brother, i am 5'2 and Bangladeshi, i would kill to switch places with you, you can cope and live through man
I have it that bad, Dont fucking tell me otherwise, YOU DO NOT know what ive been thru, Being a nosecel is worse than rape being bullied for it at every school its the same as being a manlet, YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW, DO NOT TRY AND FUCKING EXCUSE IT BECAUSE I WILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU! TRY AND UNDERSTAND IT RATHER!

I tried that once and ended up throwing up and feeling sick for a week. Don't do it man
Dude, Ive been thru worse, I built 2 gaming pcs high on a whole whiskey bottle

Another time i blacked out in my own vomit on the floor next to my gamingpc

I have it that bad, Dont fucking tell me otherwise, YOU DO NOT know what ive been thru, Being a nosecel is worse than rape being bullied for it at every school its the same as being a manlet, YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW, DO NOT TRY AND FUCKING EXCUSE IT BECAUSE I WILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU! TRY AND UNDERSTAND IT RATHER!
Yeah man i am sorry but being nosecel is not even close to being turbo manlet

Dude, Ive been thru worse, I built 2 gaming pcs high on a whole whiskey bottle

Another time i blacked out in my own vomit on the floor next to my gamingpc
Working on electronics while drunk is so retarded imo. I once throw up while modifying a sega saturn, frying it.

Yeah man i am sorry but being nosecel is not even close to being turbo manlet
Try being me, Every haircut sucks, Every normie exclude me, Im called jew and ugly on a daily basis, Asked if im arab, Discredited, Accused of stuff, Your too low IQ to understand what i went thru.

Working on electronics while drunk is so retarded imo. I once throw up while modifying a sega saturn, frying it.
Never broken any electronics, I know every nit and cranny of it and therefore i am always successful

Nice. Do you mod retro consoles?
Yes, ALL my consoles run CFW and also spoofed to be able to run online without the big corpos knowing its modded

Yes, ALL my consoles run CFW and also spoofed to be able to run online without the big corpos knowing its modded
Could you mod a Nintendo satellaview and make it functional? They are what started digital dlcs. They are useless nowadays because the servers are down :feelsrope:

Try being me, Every haircut sucks, Every normie exclude me, Im called jew and ugly on a daily basis, Asked if im arab, Discredited, Accused of stuff, Your too low IQ to understand what i went thru.
You are obviously exaggerating no one gonna call you kike if you are an adult at least but yeah you are more of a failed normie then a truecel

You are obviously exaggerating no one gonna call you kike if you are an adult at least but yeah you are more of a failed normie then a truecel
As i said, Your too dumb to understand, Your no use to me, Putting you on ignore.

Could you mod a Nintendo satellaview and make it functional? They are what started digital dlcs. They are useless nowadays because the servers are down :feelsrope:
Perhaps

No beer for your face

I am sugar maxxing

Good luck. May your end be serene and gentle.

Nose Surgery.

Nah man just drink up and listen to music and sleep

I do that with 3 cans of energy a day
I'm eating these freezer pops and smoking weed. I don't think I'm gonna drink alcohol. Just seems subhuman to drink this early and it will probably make me sick, pass out, get sad a bunch of other shit.

It’s over, you can do whatever you want.