Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck it I feel pissed off gonna hopefully get into a fight tofay

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I hope someone fucking touches me or invades my personal space just give me a reason to defend myself I stg I’m tired of them following me he has been doing it since November them/him all one group and every fucking time I turn around he’s gone like a little bitch. Always taking shit but doesn’t have the balls to say it out loud only whisper it. I’m tired of this shit man

Beat the fuck out of those faggots :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Cough on them

Beat the fuck out of those faggots :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I don’t No for sure if he’s him or them If it’s one solo or a group because they seem to run away everytime I turn around but I did see him ONCE in the dark for sure .

I hope someone fucking touches me or invades my personal space just give me a reason to defend myself I stg I’m tired of them following me he has been doing it since November them/him all one group and every fucking time I turn around he’s gone like a little bitch. Always taking shit but doesn’t have the balls to say it out loud only whisper it. I’m tired of this shit man
Take up boxing or something

Take up boxing or something
I used to box back in the summer it was nice I will do it again this summer maybe but i need to confront them they are ruining my life they want me dead.

Confront them man, otherwise people will continue to pick on you. You have to show people you aren't scared to defend yourself when you're being targeted.

They made some shit about this? Wtf
Confront them man, otherwise people will continue to pick on you. You have to show people you aren't scared to defend yourself when you're being targeted.
I did not see the man/them during the school day I will be getting off the bus very soon and walking home in a bit tho