Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck it all

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
IMG 20211203 140942

Downing booze out in the open is pretty chill ngl

You got outside at least.
One of the few actually, I didn't do it today.

If you want to destroy your liver, at least start taking insane amounts of steroids :feelsthink:
@Ecstasy

You got outside at least.
One of the few actually, I didn't do it today.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
ngl op I hope you take your trash back home or put it where it belongs

high IQ. Alcohol is probably the worst drug :feelswhat:
I leave nothing behind, anything I need goes in the bag, everything else in a local trash can. Yes it is the worst, but I don't know anyone to get a hold of weed etc. This I can just walk right into the store and buy.

I leave nothing behind, anything I need goes in the bag, everything else in a local trash can. Yes it is the worst, but I don't know anyone to get a hold of weed etc. This I can just walk right into the store and buy.
Fucking based. Nothing worse than littering subhumans. I said alcohol is the worst in a context of gymmaxxing and weight loss. Also the hangover of course, but the alcohol high itself can be very entertaining.

Depending on where you live growing weed yourself outdoors is quite easy. You just need a spot that is untouched (not your crotch) for 10-12 weeks and gets ~12 hours of daylight :feelsbaton::feelsdevil:

Nigger, take roids. Weed is for nomies. It's also brutal that you have to drink disgusting (non-german) beer

Lmfao destroyed
Thanks man. Always wanted to make a joke about satanists sacrificing or using blood of a virgin but using yourself doesn't count :dab:

Scotch, vodka and super-strength beer? You're not messing about that's for damn sure.

I'd love to know the current state of OP, I don't know about anyone else...