Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK IT 4MG ALPRAZOLAM 600MG TRAMADOL 4X FAXE 10% AND I CALLED DEALER FOR 1G BLOW!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/DoNpLxaFel4?t=31
THIS IS HOW REAL TRUECEL "LIVE" AKA PREMIUM VEGETATION BUT YES DUMB FAKECELS IT IS FRIDAY NIGHT SEX HAVERS ARE ROUGHLY BRUTALLY FUCKING EACH OTHER AND I AM HERE WITH BROCELS !!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Last weekend I tested blow I bought for a hiking trip with friends and it was great, so I wanted to hide it late at night so I dont use it up myself. I am searchingit for the whole week now. I fucking lost 0,9g in my 40m² crib :lul:

Last weekend I tested blow I bought for a hiking trip with friends and it was great, so I wanted to hide it late at night so I dont use it up myself. I am searchingit for the whole week now. I fucking lost 0,9g in my 40m² crib :lul:
WHEN I GET PARANOIAS ON SPEED I AM FLUSHING ALL STUFF AWAY IN TOILET BUT WHEN I GET PARANOIAS ON COKE I AM SNORTING EVERYTHING UNTIL END OF BAG!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

ON COKE I AM SNORTING EVERYTHING UNTIL END OF BAG!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Thats the spirit. But I really had a lot left and I put it somewhere at 4AM.

fucking pass me some selfish nigger

Drugcels. :feelsjuice:
do you think that I am drug junkie !? meanwhile I live in $1 000 000 worth house of parents and $40 k on bank account + $3500 after tax per month after death labour camp but you are fucking homeless hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!! *in video game(

@Sneir your onion on smoking crack? Imo not worth to waste 2-3 lines of blow for one hit of crack. But the taste is great :smonk::feelzez:

60€ for White Tiger coke
hey can you explain to meth and speed cel who doesn´t like coke why do dealers call coke for example tiger coke batman coke disco coke or peru flakes what the fuck does it means at my case speed is 80% amphetamin sulphate and glass is glass from mexico !!!!!!!!! (in video game)

The internet is the only real drug.

View: https://youtu.be/_QHm3C0NG8w

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo

hey can you explain to meth and speed cel who doesn´t like coke why do dealers call coke for example tiger coke batman coke disco coke or peru flakes what the fuck does it means at my case speed is 80% amphetamin sulphate and glass is glass from mexico !!!!!!!!! (in video game)
Marketing. Disco coke or sociable cocaine is low purity so you can share around in the club and be cool, feeding the sloots

do you think that I am drug junkie !? meanwhile I live in $1 000 000 worth house of parents and $40 k on bank account + $3500 after tax per month after death labour camp but you are fucking homeless hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!! *in video game(
True, but I don't have to answer to anybody either. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo

Marketing. Disco coke or sociable cocaine is low purity so you can share around in the club and be cool, feeding the sloots

I DON´T LIKE COKE TBH AMPH IS BETTER AND CHEAPER IN ADDITION COKE CAUSES PARANOIAS AND IF YOU MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL ( OFC YOU HAVE TO MIX IT WITH ALCO TO MAKE IT KICKS BETTER) YOU WILL GET HEART PROBLEMS EVEN WORSE THAN 3 DAYS WITHOUT SLEEPING AND JERKING OFF ON AMPH COKE IS SCAM FOR RICH NORMIES (IN VIDEO GAME)

I DON´T LIKE COKE TBH AMPH IS BETTER AND CHEAPER IN ADDITION COKE CAUSES PARANOIAS AND IF YOU MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL ( OFC YOU HAVE TO MIX IT WITH ALCO TO MAKE IT KICKS BETTER) YOU WILL GET HEART PROBLEMS EVEN WORSE THAN 3 DAYS WITHOUT SLEEPING AND JERKING OFF ON AMPH COKE IS SCAM FOR RICH NORMIES (IN VIDEO GAME)
good speed > good coke > alright coke > alright speed. I rarely use coke anyway. Too expensive

True, but I don't have to answer to anybody either. :feelsjuice:
I HAVE TO ANSWER ONLY HERE FOR MY BROCELS BECAUSE THIS SITE IS ALL THAT I HAVE (IN VIDEO GAME)

good speed > good coke > alright coke > alright speed
YOU READ MY THOUGHTS WTF THIS IS TRUTH AS FUCK !!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

YOU READ MY THOUGHTS WTF THIS IS TRUTH AS FUCK !!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsokman: Coffeine ruins speed imo. Makes me nervous and gives me heavy breathing. JFL fucking coffee is worse for me than amphetamines

:feelsokman: Coffeine ruins speed imo. Makes me nervous and gives me heavy breathing. JFL fucking coffee is worse for me than amphetamines
I DON´T HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM MY MATERIAL IS NOT MIXXED BY KANAX WITH CREATINE AND CAFFEINE (IN VIDEO GAME)

I DON´T HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM MY MATERIAL IS NOT MIXXED BY KANAX WITH CREATINE AND CAFFEINE (IN VIDEO GAME)
I aceton wash and use destilled water afterwards if its shitty speed. But I got really good material now but I refrain from using since I focus on gymmaxxing at the moment and I wanna bulk for the next 8-10 weeks.

I’M ON MY 2ND CUP OF PG TIPS STRAIGHT UP NO CREAM NO SUGAR WOOOOOOO

@Ecstasy WAOT DODM DIDNT GET IT TOO FUCKED UP ON MATERIAL WHY DO THEY CALL TIGER COKE BLOW OR BATMAN COKE !? WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

@Ecstasy WAOT DODM DIDNT GET IT TOO FUCKED UP ON MATERIAL WHY DO THEY CALL TIGER COKE BLOW OR BATMAN COKE !? WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
Guckst du:
Und hier:
@Sneir your onion on smoking crack? Imo not worth to waste 2-3 lines of blow for one hit of crack. But the taste is great :smonk::feelzez:

Guckst du:

Und hier:
KURVO WHAT IS TIGER COKE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO RAPE TIGERS IN ZOO AFTER THAT!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

KURVO WHAT IS TIGER COKE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO RAPE TIGERS IN ZOO AFTER THAT!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
It just has to sound noble so people buy it. Same with weed strains having soy names like blueberry rock pop marshmallow kush :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back