Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck im skinny as a mf

myajj

myajj

True Incel
How do I eat more without feeling like I want to puke my guts out every meal?

More calories and more carbohydrates

Eat like a motherfucker. High calorie foods. And lift each muscle group at least twice a week

How do I eat more? Do you have tips????
drink protein isolate shakes daily ... also low-fat curd and oatmeal shakes do the trick. you regular should bei 2g protein per 1 kg bodyweight (and in your case even more bc youre so lightweight). also start working out at least three times a week

Eat rice + meat + (good) tomato sauce. Cheap, easy and tasty

Eat like a motherfucker. High calorie foods. And lift each muscle group at least twice a week
Isn't that bad for health though? I don't want clogged arteries or something, but I also want to be heavier jfl

Isn't that bad for health though? I don't want clogged arteries or something, but I also want to be heavier jfl
Peanut butter/bean/lentil/chickpea/tofu foods won’t clog your arteries.

I need a good 4k+ cals to gain weight, I'm not gaining weight from pb and beans jfl
Im putting on size and strength eating that and i have a high metabolism. It’s up to you to find a way to get bigger

Im putting on size and strength eating that and i have a high metabolism. It’s up to you to find a way to get bigger
How much are you eating a day? I'll test it out and see but I think it'll not be enough tbh

How much are you eating a day? I'll test it out and see but I think it'll not be enough tbh
1 bean burrito a day, several slices of bread with peanut butter, several bananas, 1 protein shake, a few ounces of hummus, and i might prepare a dish or go out to buy something like a sandwich

1 bean burrito a day, several slices of bread with peanut butter, several bananas, 1 protein shake, a few ounces of hummus, and i might prepare a dish or go out to buy something like a sandwich
You dnt count cals?