Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over fuck i wish we could do something instead of complaining and rotting all day

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
despite being an avid rotter, im not lazy. im willing to do what it takes, the problem is there is nothing that can be done.

it's already over, and foids have won in this ZOG infested world.

if only u had some form of control in this meaningless life, i'd be willing to suffer if it meant i would be rewarded greatly afterwards

but i just suffer and my pain goes unnoticed. fucking hell. after the struggle, there comes even more struggle. never a reward. This life is so jewish.

despite being an avid rotter, im not lazy. im willing to do what it takes, the problem is there is nothing that can be done.

it's already over, and foids have won in this ZOG infested world.

if only u had some form of control in this meaningless life, i'd be willing to suffer if it meant i would be rewarded greatly afterwards

but i just suffer and my pain goes unnoticed. fucking hell. after the struggle, there comes even more struggle. never a reward. This life is so jewish.
Foids fucking suck all they do is leave

We can, however. Is it worth it?

Going to gang rape women is something that many of us could do. Problems?

1. Most people here are normies waiting for their chance to betabuxx.
2. Many are just internet memes with no real intellect or genuine desire to take incel issues beyond the offline meme.

Therefore, nothing to be done. It's better to do things alone and see to what extent you sacrifice your freedom in exchange for copes.

(In videogame)

We can, however. Is it worth it?

Going to gang rape women is something that many of us could do. Problems?

1. Most people here are normies waiting for their chance to betabuxx.
2. Many are just internet memes with no real intellect or genuine desire to take incel issues beyond the offline meme.

Therefore, nothing to be done. It's better to do things alone and see to what extent you sacrifice your freedom in exchange for copes.

(In videogame)
that's because our cucked fucking society protects foids through law enforcement, which is nearly impossible to bypass

if only we lived in the primal ages where the only ones protecting the foid was her boyfriend or relatives, that would have made things more fair.

that's because our cucked fucking society protects foids through law enforcement, which is nearly impossible to bypass

if only we lived in the primal ages where the only ones protecting the foid was her boyfriend or relatives, that would have made things more fair.
Factos.

I'm not lazy I just HATE being around normies.:feelsclown: Even when I start wagecucking (soon) so that I can buy copes, I will NEVER leave (.is).

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE