Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK I WISH I WAS WHITE

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
(audio for ppl who cant read)
View: https://voca.ro/1eTf5snWZByg
(for people who don't know how to read yet, visit the scribe in uzhitz)

Let's be honest here, most of us incels here, aren't white. We're ethnics, we were raised in a different culture that is not as degenerate as whites. The average white normie gets to experience all the sex, partying, drugs and alcohol, etc. while we ethnics were likely born into parents who never had this when they were our age. It's so fucking over for me.

I'd understand your desire if you were born in the US, but you live in Malaysia where everyone is ethnic
Sorry sir, I live in India and there is soo many poopoo outside my house!!!!!! ITS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(audio for ppl who cant read)
View: https://voca.ro/1eTf5snWZByg
(for people who don't know how to read yet, visit the scribe in uzhitz)

Let's be honest here, most of us incels here, aren't white. We're ethnics, we were raised in a different culture that is not as degenerate as whites. The average white normie gets to experience all the sex, partying, drugs and alcohol, etc. while we ethnics were likely born into parents who never had this when they were our age. It's so fucking over for me.

BummerDrummer could have been a Simpsons voice actor in the 90s

I wish i was black,then i could get pussy by thugmaxxing.

I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

The average white normie gets to experience all the sex, partying, drugs and alcohol
Spider Man Lol GIF

I'd understand your desire if you were born in the US, but you live in Malaysia where everyone is ethnic
Being white in the US is not an advantage, you simply lose the ethnic tax. Being white in Asia is life on ezmode.