Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck I want to create Mugi profile

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Users: No persecution, bullying, sharing accounts, or posting on behalf of banned users. You can only have one account.
mods can I create account dedicated only for Mugi chan?
@WithoutMe ?
I ll name it GoodBoy
Giphy

I just love Mugi chan, when I first watched this anime she was my fav character, but I love Rit chan too, fuck what do?:feelstastyman:

That's not possible bro

I like your Avi don't change it

The girl in your Avi has the same hair as my old crush. Same colour and length.

I like your Avi don't change it

The girl in your Avi has the same hair as my old crush. Same colour and length.
This might be brutal for you man :feelsrope:

This might be brutal for you man :feelsrope:
Nah not really. She SMV mogged me ( well any female does tbh ) and also financially a mogged me to Oblivion. Her family was Rich and she had a driver who used to drop her to school and pick her up in her BMW. She came to school in different cars. Once in some imported Nissan that I had never seen before.

Things like this make me want to get plastic surgery more. I think about Surgery everyday. I must get it one day......

Nah not really. She SMV mogged me ( well any female does tbh ) and also financially a mogged me to Oblivion. Her family was Rich and she had a driver who used to drop her to school and pick her up in her BMW. She came to school in different cars. Once in some imported Nissan that I had never seen before.

Things like this make me want to get plastic surgery more. I think about Surgery everyday. I must get it one day......
Nah surgeryes can help if you have like recessed chin or hairline, if you have long midface, shit eye area it simply will be useless

Nah surgeryes can help if you have like recessed chin or hairline, if you have long midface, shit eye area it simply will be useless
I think I have okay eye area hell on lookism users said I have good eye area. I have ( not brag ) a forward maxilla and don't have unfixable problems. Every facial problems I have seem to have a concrete solution if I go for custom implants. Sadly they are very expensive but still less than hair cloning tho.

We need someone to be Mugi Chan. The K-oncels aren't complete without her. Can someone please take a Tsumugi gif so we can have the whole K-on main cast on this forum?