Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck I really need surgery for my reflux. I can't go on living like this.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
good luck with your surgery
list of surgeries im going to have:
  • rhino
  • hair transplant (both hairline and beard (cheeks area))
  • upper eye lid surgery
  • lip reduction surgery (nigger lips)
  • liposuction
  • skin bleach with gluthathione, MSM flakes for eyes and use kojic acid to get rid of yellow skin, vitamin d supplements and vitamin c to reduce redness (not really surgery but skin bleaching)

• rhino
  • upper eye lid surgery
  • liposuction
  • skin bleach with gluthathione, MSM flakes for eyes and use kojic acid to get rid of yellow skin, vitamin d supplements and vitamin c to reduce redness (not really surgery but skin bleaching)
i will add other things but for now, this might cost me 15k to 18k dinars with monthly cost for the skin bleach

i will add other things but for now, this might cost me 15k to 18k dinars with monthly cost for the skin bleach
i might also have a skin laser procedure to remove the acne and the pimples from my face.

brutal as fuck. I am having acid reflux atm due to weird health issues as well. Very cursed.

same here. any plans in the near future? Tell us how that goes if so. Only reason I have not is Canadian medical staff are extremely incompetent and id trust a random user here to preform it with a youtube introductory course over our medical staff. Lower chances of it going wrong.

got a confirmed diagnosis already?

obviously I don't know your situation, but I had some problems with reflux which went away by themselfs once I completly stopped drinking caffeine and slept more regularly. when I fck up my sleep schedule for a few days the symptoms return, so I'm sure by now that it was mostly about the irregular sleep for me. if you also sleep at pretty much random times maybe that might be an easier fix.

same here. any plans in the near future? Tell us how that goes if so. Only reason I have not is Canadian medical staff are extremely incompetent and id trust a random user here to preform it with a youtube introductory course over our medical staff. Lower chances of it going wrong.
Canadian healthcare and surgery is bad. Horrible wait times and incompetent negligent doctors. I think I'm going to have to do some medical tourism in the end, at least to another curryland state or another country like germany. I hope I don't have to go to germany because that is going to be really really expensive, but who knows!

obviously I don't know your situation, but I had some problems with reflux which went away by themselfs once I completly stopped drinking caffeine and slept more regularly. when I fck up my sleep schedule for a few days the symptoms return, so I'm sure by now that it was mostly about the irregular sleep for me. if you also sleep at pretty much random times maybe that might be an easier fix.
Stress and central nervous system stimulants trigger GERD, but this disease is ultimately a result of weakened diaphragm at the hiatus (the hole of the diaphragm through which the esophagus passes). Weakened hiatus causes incompetency of the body's anti-reflux barrier which results in backward flow of stomach acid into the esophagus.

kk, I did both endo and colonoscopy and they found nothing, realized what the problem was by chance when I was perma asleep from anti depressants

btw, when i woke up from the colonoscopy I had a raging boner and one of the nurses was trying to get my pants back on
mix of hot and shamefuel

you willing to share what exactly you haveß
nvm, i see

Last edited:
kk, I did both endo and colonoscopy and they found nothing, realized what the problem was by chance when I was perma asleep from anti depressants

you willing to share what exactly you haveß
nvm, i see
What's your hill grade on endoscopy?

don't remember, since the doc didn't find any problem I would assume it was 1 or 2
Anything sign indicating greater than hill grade 1 shows crural weakness worth addressing with hernia repair but almost all doctors won't agree to a repair surgery unless you're well into hill grade 3. :(

Anything sign indicating greater than hill grade 1 shows crural weakness worth addressing with hernia repair but almost all doctors won't agree to a repair surgery unless you're well into hill grade 3. :(
prob a 1 then, my doc basically said he had no idea why i was having these problems after the tests were done

turns out only sleeping every second day and keeping yourself going with 3-5 energy drinks is not good for your intestinal health

prob a 1 then, my doc basically said he had no idea why i was having these problems after the tests were done
Doctors are bad at reading endoscopy results. I've been told NUMEROUS times that I don't have a hiatal hernia even when there was evidence of it in my endoscopy.

Doctors are bad at reading endoscopy results. I've been told NUMEROUS times that I don't have a hiatal hernia even when there was evidence of it in my endoscopy.
mhhh that's concerning to hear. maybe I have to do another one at some point in the future

do you know what do they do in the surgery, how they fix the problem?

do you know what do they do in the surgery, how they fix the problem?
The most common surgery is called fundoplication. Its pretty barbaric with lots of side effects which rival the unpleasantness of reflux itself. With a fundoplication, they wrap the stomach around the stem of the esophagus to create an anti-reflux barrier valve.

These wraps are prone to loosening or coming undone or herniating which requires reoperation.
Another newer surgery is called the TIF procedure. Its also fundoplication but without a wrap. It restores natural anatomy but the problem is that it uses staples across the esophageal function. It can work. Check out the long term data on it.
A variation of TIF is done in Germany called BICORN procedure. This one doesn't use staples and doesn't have the side effects of the traditional fundoplication wrap. Its a good procedure.
Other good procedures are Hill repair and Belsey Mark IV but VERY few surgeons do them. Belsey is like TIF and Bicorn but the route into the body is not through laparoscopy but through the thorax via the ribs.

holy shit that all sounds fucking terrible

hope I never have to undergo one of those

good luck with your surgery
list of surgeries im going to have:
  • rhino
  • upper eye lid surgery
  • liposuction
You want to remove hooded eyes?

I have acid reflux too, but not as severe as you seem to have. My biggest health problem rn is my deviated septum which is a pain in the ass to manage during allergy season. I might get septoplasty this year.

I have acid reflux too, but not as severe as you seem to have.
The problem with reflux is that it gets worse over time but doctors won't surgically address it unless its gotten really bad. After all, they have to sell acid reducing meds for their pharma overlords. Try to find a doctor who will do Stretta or ARMS or hernia repair. That's the only advice I can give you.
My biggest health problem rn is my deviated septum which is a pain in the ass to manage during allergy season.
Hope you get that fixed man. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

yeah, i have good eye color(green) but hooded eyes make them almost invincible plus bad vision.
I see ive been thinking of removing hooded eyes too nct is death sentence and it makes you like a grandpa unless hunter

I see ive been thinking of removing hooded eyes too nct is death sentence and it makes you like a grandpa unless hunter
yeah, they easily take like 3 SMV points face wise.

But it would result into prey eyes so canthoplasty is the better option
makes sense
i never heard of canthoplasty but i will try and see how it works

The most common surgery is called fundoplication. Its pretty barbaric with lots of side effects which rival the unpleasantness of reflux itself. With a fundoplication, they wrap the stomach around the stem of the esophagus to create an anti-reflux barrier valve.
One of the concerns for me with fundoplication is vomiting (im an alcoholic and not being able to could lead to a lot more alcohol poisoning) The others thankfully do not have that issues but I doubt doctors in canada would offer anything more than the former as our healthcare is worse than some developing nations.

makes sense
i never heard of canthoplasty but i will try and see how it works
Lots of famous foids have it it fixes your canthal tilt giving foids almond/fox eyes