Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck I hate getting older

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I just keep getting older and older and nothing is changing no matter how hard so bust my ass to self improve. I'm suffering everyday in loneliness and nobody even gives a fuck. Why can't I just stop fucking getting older?

I know exactly how you feel, just enjoy being young because once you become old that's when the blackpill really hits.

I know exactly how you feel, just enjoy being young because once you become old that's when the blackpill really hits.
I'm using all the youth I've got left to looksmaxx as hard as possible. I just wanna ascend, it's the biggest "fuck you" to society ever.

I'm using all the youth I've got left to looksmaxx as hard as possible. I just wanna ascend, it's the biggest "fuck you" to society ever.
Good luck ascending, I'll eventually try.

Good luck ascending, I'll eventually try.
I wouldn't wait, I'd start now if I were you. Just do whatever you can at the moment and do more hardcore looksmaxxes as you go further.

I honestly hope normalfaga don't discover looksmaxxing. I want to mog the fuck out of all the assholes who treated me like crap. It's my only current cope left.

I wouldn't wait, I'd start now if I were you. Just do whatever you can at the moment and do more hardcore looksmaxxes as you go further.

I honestly hope normalfaga don't discover looksmaxxing. I want to mog the fuck out of all the assholes who treated me like crap. It's my only current cope left.
I would if I could, but everything depends on money and I can't get a job because I have no social security yet, but once I do get the money I'm going to the gym and I'm going to ogermaxx since I'm pretty tall.

I would if I could, but everything depends on money and I can't get a job because I have no social security yet, but once I do get the money I'm going to the gym and I'm going to ogermaxx since I'm pretty tall.
That's a pretty good start.

Whenever I started looksmaxxing I started with skincare because I felt that my horrid acne and patchy beard was what held me back. My skin still has some ice pick scars left but it's way better than a year ago, now I've progressed to improving my jaw and teeth.

Once that's done I'll heightmaxx and gymmaxx.

That's a pretty good start.

Whenever I started looksmaxxing I started with skincare because I felt that my horrid acne and patchy beard was what held me back. My skin still has some ice pick scars left but it's way better than a year ago, now I've progressed to improving my jaw and teeth.

Once that's done I'll heightmaxx and gymmaxx.
Heightmaxxing is a must.

The agepill is brutal tbh because there is nothing you can do about it and you don't notice until its too late tbh
Its over brutal agepill

sorry to hear it bro agepill killing us all

the older we get the more bitter we feel about life
hope we can get out of this loop

Several years ago, I ran into a girl I knew in high school.

She said: "I didn't even recognize you."

Translation: "Youve gotten so much uglier."

Meanwhile she looked pretty much the same and was with her Chad husband. She could tell I was bothered by her comment, and she immediately floated away. It was embarrassing, and reminded me why I avoid being in public.

It was actually at a high school football game, and I haven't been back since. Such a fucking nightmare. It's like everybody got better with age except me.

I got wasted that night and made a fool of myself. Really fucking embarrassing.