Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck i hate being poor

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Fucking shit sucks dick living in a moldy shit house eating shitty oily food wearing shitty clothes that don't fit and knowing that you're fucking stuck in this shit mess because your parents are selfish evil bastards who never worked a day in the last 35 years but expect you to wageslave with your disgusting genetics to fix their problems. FUCK!!!!

I was going to say I relate but I assume you live in PooStan which is horrible in itself

Tell me about it, my parents ain't shit, and they go and have me anyway and now I live poorly as well. Sigh. @gymletethnicel I think this thread is up your alley.

Due to me being poor, I hate ethnics who have lots of kids while being poor. It pisses me off they have the nerve to have children and think that their children can somehow pull them out of poverty, plus I detest bragging richfags, that's why richcels end up on my ignore list(except the ones who worked for their wealth). Richcel = Fakecel end of story.

Grew up in a poor as fuck family
now i'm a NEET

Same. I have no money to speak of.

What kind of oily food are you eating?

Due to me being poor, I hate ethnics who have lots of kids while being poor. It pisses me off they have the nerve to have children and think that their children can somehow pull them out of poverty, plus I detest bragging richfags, that's why richcels end up on my ignore list(except the ones who worked for their wealth). Richcel = Fakecel end of story.
Soyciety loves to romanticise being poor, u see it everywhere - in ur entertainment n news. Everyone loves a good underdog story.

That's why had you was to take care of them

being poor + being low IQ = death penalty