Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK I hate android so much

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Laggy pieces of trash. Half the time it crashes or freezes, and EVERY FUCKING TIME I try to type something, it does the thing where three letters get typed out, then for no reason it cuts back two lines and the rest of my typing starts to cut in the middle of the sentence above so i have to redo the whole thing. Not only that but it also jumbles all the writing. It's so garbage it can't even type properly 90% of the time. Androids are so fucking garbage ngl I might become an apple normie just to be rid of this trash

Giphy 1

its not the android OS, its probably your phone, i have an android and it works flawlessly.
consider getting a new one

Its your low iq

Laggy pieces of trash. Half the time it crashes or freezes, and EVERY FUCKING TIME I try to type something, it does the thing where three letters get typed out, then for no reason it cuts back two lines and the rest of my typing starts to cut in the middle of the sentence above so i have to redo the whole thing. Not only that but it also jumbles all the writing. It's so garbage it can't even type properly 90% of the time. Androids are so fucking garbage ngl I might become an apple normie just to be rid of this trash

Not like I have anywhere to go.
I just use a computer to type and look at crap.

inb4 triggered android users

Its your low iq
No man. It's just utter garbage. I've used apple phones before and they never have ant problems like this.

The absolute worst is when you start typing but the keyboard lags, so you wait 30 seconds witjoit pressing anything while the letters slow type themselves out that you initially spelt out.

Can't relate, OP probably needs a new phone.

What fone do u have tbh

I relate onichan

It's a Moto g5 it's not that old
That's a shit phone from 2.5 years ago. It's a low end phone with Snapdragon 430. You should at least buy Snapdragon 6xx Jewcel

Fucking Lagdroidcels keep coping
iphone>Lagdroid in every fucking way

It's over for androidcels

my family has this problem a lot with android phones and are upgrading but seem to run into the same problem time and again.

Laggy pieces of trash. Half the time it crashes or freezes, and EVERY FUCKING TIME I try to type something, it does the thing where three letters get typed out, then for no reason it cuts back two lines and the rest of my typing starts to cut in the middle of the sentence above so i have to redo the whole thing. I might become an apple normie just to be rid of this trash
Mine does that too, especially when I try to type after attaching a pic to my message. I've also considered jumping to Apple, despite hating them for completely different reasons.

Just post reply bro
Just post reply bro
Just post reply bro

Yea it’s a hunk of garbage

Is android or nothing for me

Android is fine. Don't be an iphone fag.